The Shield + 1?

AHHHHH ALL THE READS
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
*AJ's POV*
Paige lays in a motionless slump on the cool white comforters. I glance at her, as I slowly remove the covers and step off of my bed. I tiptoe over to the door- "NO OBAMA WE ARE NOT HAVING SANDWICHES TODAY"- I stare at Paige, trying to hold in the burst of giggles building up inside of me. Paige sometimes... Dreams out loud. I continue to creep over to the door and place my hand on the silver handle. I start to turn it and pull, light flooding the room. The door creaks noisily, and I look over at Paige worryingly. Sound asleep. "Now shut up, door", I mutter to myself. I quietly peek putter door and set out, cautiously closing the door again. I pull out my phone and check Deans text. "Meet at elevator on level 6. 11:45. DONT be late." I look at the top of my phone. 11:43, it reads. "Crap", I whisper looking around. I spot the elevator on the side, and I punch in the ⬆️, and then the 6⃣. When I arrive at the top, Deans waits there. "What do you want", I ask, annoyed that he woke me up at 11:30 just to talk. "Its about Paige. Did she join the Wyatt's yet?" "No.. I don't think so... Why", I ask him suspiciously. He smiles wickedly. "Excellent." He turns on his heel to leave. "WAIT! You texted me at 11:30 to get up and come here just so you can ask about Paige and the Wyatts?! Why would you care about Paige joining the Wyatts in the first place?!" He turns around and in one swift movement hovers 3 inches from my face. "Because... she'd look better in a Shield outfit." He smirks, and leaves. What? I KNEW IT! I told Paige! Oh my god. I have to tell Paige. I run back to the elevator. Dean wants Paige to join... The Shield???
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*Next Morning, Paige's POV*
I wake up to a wild AJ leaning in my face. "AHH! What are you doing?!" "I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! Cmon! Get up!" She pulls the blankets off of me as I moan into my pillow. "Noooo AJJJJJ" "It's about the Shield" I sit up. This I need to hear. The Shield has been acting weird around me ever since the gym fight. Then, AJ smiles, and tells me everything.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Did u like? I have writers block, sorry
•~• BUT OVER 100 READS AND 9 VOTES. So I felt like you guys deserved something more, so I tried making this chapter longer. L8r ^.^