Confusion

*Paiges POV*
It's Monday Night Raw. My match with AJ for the Divas Championship is about to commence. I need to win to keep my championship. I pace back and forth in the locker room. AJ walks in, and smirks at me. "You nervous?" I look up at her. "Why should I be?" I tease. "Oh yea, ok." AJ nods her head vigorously. "But in all seriousness, yea." I say. AJ tilts her head and steps toward me. "It'll be great. The WWE Universe wants two of the most popular divas to fight", she pauses and flashes a smile, "then that's what they'll get." I smile. "Now get ready." AJ punches my arm as she walks out. I sit down and lace up my boots.
*The Match*
AJ locks in the Black Widow, and I hear Michael Cole, JBL, and Jerry Lawler screaming. I struggle to rise to my feet, and I run backwards into the post. I feel AJ detach from my back and I back up. I run at her, hitting her with a running knee. She falls down, and I scream at her, "This is my house!" The WWE Universe screams and cheers. I finish her quickly, as I lock her into the PTO and she taps. I let go and she slowly rolls out of the ring. The ref hands me my title and I lift it up, flashing a smile. As I walk backstage, I run into Bray. "Hello, Paige." He smiles wickedly. I raise my eyebrows. Last time I saw Bray he was rocking in the back of the corner at my party. Creepy. "I wanted to say.. you did good." He smiles warmly. Wait. This isn't normal for Bray. Something's going on. He leans next to my ear. "Now you have to keep it." He leans out. "We wouldn't want an accident, now would we? He laughs, and I push around him. Asshole. I walk out to my car, and as I'm about to drive away, I see The Shield, watching me go at the entrance.
When I arrive at my hotel, I see AJ sitting on the bed, reading a book. She looks up. "Welcome back." She smiles. "Yea, thanks." She frowns and sets down her book. "I know that voice. What's wrong?" "Just some Bray problems. He's up to something AJ, I know it." She sighs. "Boys are so weird." I smirk. "and you've kissed half of the roster.." I mutter. She whacks me. "Shut up." I laugh. "Soooooo... The Little Mermaid?" She smiles at me innocently. I smile. "Fine." "YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" "Literally you need to calm yourself." She giggles.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry it's short :(
Been a while since I wrote. A better chapter will come!

Also! I need you to choose. Who should Paige be with? It can be anyone from The Shield and The Wyatt Family. Thanks!

Baiiii ✌🏻️✨