Revenge Is Best Served By The Wyatts

*Deans POV*
"...ok."
Yes. Tears shimmered in her eyes as I wrapped my arms around her. She hugs back, wiping her tears on my shoulder. "Really?" I pull back, observing my damp sleeve. She laughs and walks away. This is great. I start to turn around to head back to my room, when I hear her call out something. "DEAN! Raw is tonight!" Oh s**t. Be ready, Wyatts.
*Paiges POV*
Conflicting emotions. I feel.. I can't say happy. I don't know what I was thinking, if it was the right thing to say yes. I have other things to worry about. Like Seth. How would he react? It's not like he had a thing for me anyway.. I assume. Hell in a Cell is only 1 week away, and IM the guest referee between my ex/current boyfriend and my best mate. The pressure is on.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
*30 minutes before RAW*
I'm exploring backstage of RAW, where people are only starting to cluster in. I bump into a large wall when I divert my eyes, and it only turns out to be.. this man doesn't work here. He has a black sheep mask on, and a full beard. Looks like one of Brays puppets. Indeed it is, because Bray steps out from behind the tall man. "You watch yourself. Next time, you won't be ignored." He whispers hoarsely. I shoot him a look of confusion mixed with disgust and walk away. Whoever this man is, he is dangerous.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Accompanied by Paige, DEAN; AMBROSE!" The crowd erupts with cheering as Dean strides toward the ring where Roman is waiting. He slides in and they nod, standing on the turnbuckles to address the Universe. I make my way over to the announce table, where I rest my feet and slip my headset on.

Not exactly.
The lights shut to black, and flashing pictures flash on the screen with Brays erie music. As people are starting to illuminate their flashlights, the lights flicker back on. "What the hell- OH LOOK AT THERE! ITS BRAY WYATT! AND LUKE HARPER!" I hear JBL yell and Michael and Jerry gasp. Indeed, Bray and the tall man breath down the necks of Dean and Roman, before attacking both of them in a barrage of punches. After alternating upper hands, and bodies thrown out of the ring, Dean lies in the corner, Roman collapsed on the floor. Bray falls to his knees and starts to laugh.

A song. A song I've heard too many times. And a man. A man I've seen too many times. The man that comes striding down to the ring where his fallen brothers lay.
Rollins.

Seth slides under the ring where Bray and the man stand triumphantly. He approaches them slowly, no sign of fear on his face. The WWE Universe is just as baffled as we are. Seth takes a moment to glance at Dean and Roman, and then into the eyes of Bray. He diverts his gaze to Dean, before staring back at Bray. When Seth steps closer, he suddenly darts over to Dean and attaches him with a barrage of punches. I stand up, laying my headset on the announce table. The tall man rolls out of the ring and walks around to Roman, before being stopped by Bray. Bray pulls his head close and whispers something in his ear, and the man retreats. Bray continues his path to Roman and cuts him off from rising by delivering kicks to his stomach against the barricade. I try to step closer to the beatdown, but the tall man stands in my way and stares down at me with bulging eyes. "Paige, stay back, Braun Strowman is a dangerous man." I hear Michael warn. Braun Strowman. So that's who this is. I glare back at him, but don't sit down. After watching about five referees finally pull off Seth and Bray and six to hold back Strowman, I rush to Romans aid, where additional referees are checking on him. I approach Dean slowly, thankfully not unconscious. I run my finger down the side of his face, where red ink glows. I stare at Seth, Bray, and Strowman, who are staring triumphantly at the destruction they've created. I see a look in Seth's eyes. I know what that look means, the look I've seen oh so many times.

Betrayal.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N yay chapter •-•
I'm quite busy with schoolwork and stuff, so please forgives. I've tried to make this chapter longer to make up for it. Thank :3