Robin!

I woke up to the sound of the door slamming, and my dad doing that fake laugh he does when guests come over. I guess hell was beginning.

My dad called me downstairs a few moments later, earning a whine from me that he obviously didn't know about.

I changed out of my shorts and sweater and put on my gray tank top and a beanie, and my black sweatpants because it was freezing.

I got halfway down the stairs when it already became bad. Robin was standing at the front door, looking at me with pure hatred in his eyes.

"Finney.." My dad warned, looking over to the menace. "This is Robin, and his mom Valeria." Robin showed off his stupid bright smile, sticking out his hand. "Hi finney, it's so good to see you!" He exclaimed.

I could basically hear the sarcasm in his dumb voice. I was pissed already, but I could be sarcastic too. If he wanted to be like that, that's what he would get in return.

"Robin!" I exclaimed, rushing up and skipping his hand, jumping onto him and hanging by his neck in a tight hug. I could smell the Old spice cologne he had on, the smell seeping through my lungs like smoke.

I could feel him tighten his grip, answering, "Hey, buddy," sarcastically. I smiled, knowing damn well I had made him mad.my dad relaxed his shoulders, relieved I didn't say anything rude.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Arellano." I exclaimed, moving on from the current hug I had with robin. "Hello, young man."She said, smiling deeply. Her eyes looked sorrow and cold, yet still full of love.

"Well, you two go to finneys room," my dad instructed, "we'll talk about living arrangements." Before I could protest, Robin was dragging me up the stairs.

Once the door was shut, Robin instantly started complaining. "What the fuck, you fag?" He accused, pushing me. "What?" I said cooly, sitting down on my bed. "Why were you all clingy?!" He asked, getting up in my face.

I looked up at him, glancing from his maroon bandanna to his narrowed eyes. "This is a bit gay, isn't it?" I stated. His furrowed his eyebrows, backing away in disgust.

"Listen here, pretty boy. Just because your "oh so perfect" father is helping us, does not change anything. Your still a loser and a fag, that's it. "

I waited until he finished, then immediately smiled. "Aw, you think I'm pretty? What a good boy, Robin." I exclaimed, chuckling lightly. His eyes widened, and he walked out of the room.

I laughed, kicking my feet up and down on my bed. Robin may be the bully, but even as the victim I know how to get to people.

I covered myself with blankets, smiling as I got on my phone.