Corazón pt.4

I had to make you guys wait for the last chapter 💗💪🏼
I love you guys!💗💗
Tell me how you liked the book!

Check up on my arm 😫
Also thank you all for 19k reads 😭😭😭

Yelling. Screaming. They called out my name. Everyone called out my name. The lights burned dimmer than before. There were so many people in this crowd, but there was nobody I'd call home.

But he made it better. Robin. Focus on robin. Focus...on robin.
-
-
They brought me to the garden behind the loose pieces of land by the winter, that me and Robin used to climb and lie at. But everyone was there. Everyone I had ever met. Including Matty, Matt, and buzz. Yet it still felt different, maybe it's the feeling of my parents not being here. And they'll never be here.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind. Besides, I need to focus on this.
-
-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Bruce screamed, followed by maybe about 1,000 people laying in the rooked garden. I looked around the yard, almost choking on the air entering my throat. "..Bruce..."—"I know, I know you probably don't like this, but I wanted to give you something special!" He offered, caressing my back tightly in comfort. "But I never even asked you to do that!" I yelled, turning a few heads and confused looks from the crowd.

"But, Finn, please-"

"No, Bruce I know you never mean any harm, but dude. This isn't me Bruce, this is you." With that, I stormed up to the greenhouse, slamming the door behind me and blocking myself with a random vase.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't. cry." I told myself, wiping my watering eyes but not helping them endure. I pulled my legs up to my chin, laying my face on them softly. "Oh, Bruce.." I thought, shaking my head and gritting my teeth in discomfort. "Why did Bruce need to make everything big? He doesn't have to be perfect." But I guess that isn't true. After all, he is the golden boy. I suddenly got interrupted by a brief scurry into the green house door. "Go away." I stated, earning no attention other than footsteps nearing my location.

I turned to see Bruce smiling down at me, holding an awkward position as he muttered to himself about something random. "Hey, Finn.." Bruce whimpered.
"Hey." I sneered, scooting back a bit as he sat himself down beside me. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought it would be okay to bring you back here after-well, everything." He apologized, making me feel like shit for being mad. And he could tell , too. This snarky bitch knows what he's doing. "..it's okay, man." I smirked, tugging at his hand and patting his back gently. "No, it's not. I'm sorry for taking you here."  Bruce complied, frowning absently. "Bruce, you couldn't help it. It's fine. There's only one thing we can do now; party."
-
-
Robins pov.
-
I was currently not having the best time at the moment. At one side of me stood Bruce and Vance, sloppily making out. On the other side, was a desperate looking bitch that wouldn't stop bringing up convo about her bra straps. I puffed softly, washing my brain with loving thoughts of my boyfriend. Mainly how cute he was, and how I kinda wanted to reenact Bruce and Vance with finney, but a random thought kept popping into my mind; "where is he anyway?"

After I started annoying myself with the question, I decided to get my lazy ass up and actually look for him throughout the crowd.  "Finney, finney, where is Finney?"

I spotted him around a minute later, chugging down some orange juice per usual. (He wouldn't drink since that day.) As I came close enough , I noticed another figure standing next to him, laughing gently. I peered around the person in front of them, an intrigued scowl forming on my face. Donna. Did he miss that girl? Bleh. Obviously I stomped over to him, annoyed. He noticed me approaching, a wide smile forming on his face as he pulled her arm.