understand

I woke up to Andrew.

Andrew: wake up.

I rolled over.

Andrew: let's go shower.

I got up and went to the bathroom. He turned the water on and I got in the shower. A minute later the door shut again. It was him but I was afraid to look at him. I washed up.

Andrew: you can look at me you know.
Kayla: yeah I know.
Andrew: so do it.

I turned around. I looked at him.

Andrew: we need to practice our kiss.

He had his hands on my hips. He went for it. Our mouths met. We kissed. He kept kissing me. His hands trailed down to my butt and he kissed me more forcefully. He stopped. He turned the water off and handed me a towel.

Andrew. Good.

We got out. I put on my robe and went downstairs. I ate breakfast with Andrew. Then some woman did my hair while another did my nails. Then they put me on a bed and I tied my gown and tied my legs up.

Kayla: the hell is this.
Sebastian: relax.

He scared me. They finished strapping me in. He went by my legs and looked at my pussy. He got something ready. He applied a piece of paper to my pussy, and ripped it off. I squealed. I realized he was waxing me. When he was done he applied a ointment. Then he took off his gloves and pulled out his phone. He took a picture.

Sebastian: and send.

He waited. A ding.

Sebastian: Andrew says, " good. What a nice tight pussy"

He untied me. Someone did my makeup and then they put me in a dress. They took me out and my dad walked me down the isle.

?: you may kiss the bride.

He kissed me. The rings on our fingers, it all felt real.  After that we got pictures and everyone ate. After eating everyone left. I put on this,

I put my hair in a pony

I put my hair in a pony. I went back downstairs. I sat across from my husband at the table. I fiddled with my ring.

Andrew: you looked beautiful today.
Kayla: thank you, you looked good as well.
Andrew: only problem is this damn tie is so tight I can't get it off.

He'd been messing with it all day. I got up. I went over and sat on his lap, facing him, and trying to untie his tie. Finally it came loose and I got it off.

Andrew: thank you.

He said in relief. I got up.

Andrew: my coworkers should be here soon. Go up and put on the skirt and tank top from yesterday, then come back down. Do not think of playing games with me, I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk.