Underweight Predicament

Connor was always a skinny boy--underweight even. He generally had a hard time keeping weight on. Even if he ate two servings of lunch, he would lose all those calories with ease.
Sure, he seemed healthy because of how petite he was, but he really wasn't. He would get sick constantly and vomit his contents into the toilet, only making him more underweight.
The poor boy was 5'7 and only 115lbs. Not horribly underweight, but still his loving boyfriend, August, could throw him around if he wanted.
August was a stocky trans boy who was greatly the opposite of Connor. His angry grey eyes and soft, burnt caramel hair differed from Connor.
August didn't really like how his body looked. He hated his double D boobs that were impossible to hide, but Connor liked them, so he left them alone.
He hated that he didn't have a cock and was practically stuck with what he had.
The 5'1 145lb boy was a little overweight too, with his thick thighs and chest, but he couldn't care less about that. He loved his food and his boy and that's all that mattered to him.
Now, you're probably thinking the star feedee of this story would be August, but you'd be wrong. It is small Connor that is to be the feedee.
Even though August asked the skinny boy out, falling for Connor's midnight locks and green eyes, he kept a secret from him: August really loved chubby boys, girls, and everyone inbetween. He still loved his thin boy, but he wished he was thicker, just by a little at first, but then Connor came to August about his underweight predicament.
"I swear I can't gain a pound," Connor said, looking at his slender silhouette in the mirror, his veiny hands trailing up and down his naked torso, "Why can't I just be a normal weight?"
August was laying on their bed, spacing off. He heard what Connor had said and just responded with his first thought.
"It's an easy fix," the grey eyed boy answered, not realizing his words at first.
"What?" Connor asked, looking over to August who bolted straight up.
"What?" August returned, looking into Connor's eyes and turning red from embarrassment.
"What do you mean?" Connor questioned, taking a few steps towards August to loom over his boyfriend.
Connor wasn't scary by any means. His dark, curly hair and soft cheeks made him look harmless and he always wore a warm smile around August. He was just cute like that, but August was horrified that he let something slip.
August wanted to keep this "terrible" secret from Connor. He felt like by doing so it would keep Connor safe... and hopefully not turn his boyfriend's love away. Why would he love someone with such an odd fetish?
"Wh-what I meant was, was that I could help you get to a healthy weight," August smiled nervously, twiddling his thumbs, "Like it's really not that hard."
"Oh," Connor said, his radiant smile returning.
August's heart melted a little.
"So you want to help me get to a healthy weight?" Connor asked, turning back to the mirror.
"I didn't-" August started, now regretting all of his words. He knew that once you get a taste for something you can never go back, but August wanted his taste for feederism to be fulfilled.
"But you'll help, August?" Connor asked, looking back at August with big, sad eyes.
August wanted to say no; August had to say no. But something in the back of his head said yes, and he couldn't say no to Connor.
August fought himself for a moment, biting the skin off his lips.
"Ok, fine," August sighed, giving in, "I'll help, but are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes," Connor replied, running over to hug his boyfriend. His thin arms wrapped underneath August's arms, as he crouched uncomfortably to hold him. August, not one for hugs, simply rubbed Connor's back absentmindedly.
'What the hell have I done?' August thought as his anxiety took over.

A.N. Yay, first feederism thing. Anyway, I'll take any suggestions. Suggestions for literally anything with these two would be cool. Might make one shot book or something too out of some suggestions. Anyways, it's 4am and I'm still horny so goodnight.
(Edit: I'm adding some pictures on some on the chapters for better ✨️visualization✨️)