Don't Stop Me Now...

This routine went on for a week or two. August would make Connor breakfast, Connor would come home and eat the leftovers from breakfast, August would order take out for dinner, and Connor would indulge himself in a midnight snack.
August had bought themselves a scale when he started to notice Connor's shirts getting tighter.
"Well? What is it now?" Connor asked, looking down at the scale's numbers.
"Looks like you're 138lbs. Hey, you're no longer underweight!" August exclaimed, feigning excitement.
He had really enjoyed helping Connor gain weight. He enjoyed cooking for him and watching him slowly grow out of his XS's.
He was gonna miss it.
"Looks like my work here is done," August sighed, patting Connor on the shoulder.
"Yeah..." Connor said, looking down at himself.
He had really become quite the glutton. He had searched around the internet for ways to gain weight faster and how to eat more. He was really enjoying it and didn't want it to stop.
And he really loved August's cooking. August cooking for him and the thought of his boyfriend feeding him turned him on.
"How about we indulge ourselves one last time to celebrate?" Connor asked, looking to August.
"We" and "ourselves" of course meaning Connor.
"Why not?" August smiled.
August was going to stuff Connor until he was sick one last time.

A.N. Next chapter spicy???
(Edit: I'm adding some pictures on some of the chapters for better ✨️visualization✨️)