Connor's Embarrassment

When August came home he found Connor still asleep on the couch.
August raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend's state. Connor's pants and underwear were to his ankles and his shirt was lifted up, exposing his stomach. He was still drenched in his own cum.
August looked up from his boyfriend to see the empty tubberware and empty coke bottle on the coffee table.
His eyebrows inched up even further.
'How is that even possible?' August thought looking at his still petite boyfriend, 'How can a man this small pack so much food into him?'
He brushed it off and shook his boyfriend awake.
Connor woke with a start.
"What the hell?" He groaned, looking up at August.
August snickered, "Looks like someone had some fun while I was away."
Connor looked down at himself and turned bright red.
"I-I can expl-explain!" He stuttered, hurrying to pull his pants up.
'What would August think of me if he knew I jacked myself off to fucking eating,' Connor thought, standing up and fixing himself more.
"Sooooo," August started, pouring himself a glass of water as he stared slyly at Connor, "what got you all hot and bothered?"
August loved to tease Connor when he was horny. This was even better though, because Connor never did anything without August or his consent to it. So this was new and exciting.
"Nothing, nothing at all," Connor smiled sheepishly, quietly wanting the teasing to stop even though he knew August wouldn't give up.
"Uhuh, sure," August smirked as he took a sip of water. "What's with all that on the coffee table though?"
"I got really hungry that's all," Connor returned, now frantically gathering the empty containers into his arms.
August studied his boyfriend as he picked up the containers with a flustered red face.
'Could eating have turned him on?'
August shook his head and set his glass down.
'No, Connor couldn't be a freak like me.'
"You should probably wash up your little... mess before dinner, don't you think?" August commented as he watched Connor drop everything in the left side on the sink.
"Y-yes," Connor nodded, turning to go upstairs, "and thank you for the lunch. It was delicious."
"Of course," August smiled, genuinely happy he had enjoyed it. "Imma order pizza for dinner if that's alright with you."
"Yeah, that sounds fine," Connor said as he walked up the stairs to clean himself up.
August turned back to the sink and plucked the empty 2 liter of coke out of the basin.
"This was full and unopened this morning," August muttered to himself, tossing the bottle into the trash, "What on earth compelled him to consume this much?"