My Heartbeat #1

(you are running across a jungle for few hours now.... You have no idea you were moving forward or going back to the same hell from where you ran away or are you just running round and round in a circle. But when life is at risk doest it matter? All matters is trying your level best to escape.)

(Your life is at stake and you know that, you have no footwear on, your dress is torned at multiple places and obviously you are injured too. But again your mind is so freezed that you can hardly feel your pain or use your brain. You are just running blindly and praying to god for help.)
Y/N:- (in mind) Ya allah madad.... Ya allah madad.... (oh god please help..... Oh god please help)

You have fallen multiple times till now, you are so dehydrated that you could feel that you could faint anytime.... You can feel your leg giving up.... You were not able to walk anymore. You are trying your best not to give up but you can feel the darkness engulfing you.)
Y/N:- (mumbling) Ya allah nai.... nai... Thori himmat please (No god please give me some strength)
(But then you fall on the ground and can feel your eyes closing...)

(You start regaining your consciousness and you feel wet

(You start regaining your consciousness and you feel wet. You flicker your eyes open and realise it's raining..... you can't describe your happiness. You literally feel god himself helped you. You turn your body and literally drink the rain water.... you remained like that for some moment. As you have no idea how long you have been unconscious, so you again stand trying to run)

Thank you for reading guys!!! Ly all!!! And please comment for next part and vote it please give me inspiration!! 😩😩Guys wait there will the coming of bts too!!!! Just wait and watch 😏