My heartbeat #3

I'm back!!! My exams are still going on guys but it's been long since I updated this book so I thought to do it now...

___________________________________________

(All the boys assembled in the living room, each of the boy have almost same expression that is scared and shocked)

TAEHYUNG:- Namjoon hyung yoongi hyung say something... What should we do??

NAMJOON:- She was asking for help... She seems injured...

YOONGI:- We can't afford to get in trouble,we are idols...

JIMIN:- Hyung look at her... We should calk the police and leave it to them....

TAEHYUNG:- NO!!! Don't call police.... She said not to.... She asked for doctor....

NAMJOON:- But we can't even trust her.... Why not police.... Is this some trap??

YOONGI:- I don't think so.... So is definetily a foreigner, what if it is visa related some issue?? That's why she said no to police??

NAMJOON:- That doesn't explain her this condition.. She was completely wet that means she was running for few hours because rain stopped about 2 hrs ago...

JIN:- Guys!!! I'm scared.... Our crew left in the morning only after the shoot to let us enjoy few days here... We can't get in trouble.... Think something!!!

HOSEOK:- We all are boys... Not even a single girl is here... You guys know what I mean right?? We can easily get blamed... We have to do something fast....

NAMJOON:- Yes!!! We all have seen her.... She seems really injured... We need to help her....

TAEHYUNG:- Let's call for a woman doctor... And let her get checked then we can decide later on... us and her both will be safe....

JUNGKOOK:- Guys I already googled the nearest female doctor... She's around 18 km away... Let's call her... As soon as female comes it'll be best for us... BTW I'll tell her that our friend got injured... As she will come here we will explain her the whole situation... I'm calling....

TAEHYUNG:- Jimin hand me the first aid box... I can't leave her like this... I've seen her closely.... Her injuries are not one or two...

NAMJOON:- Okay if you want too... Someone go with tae and record him while doing this... We can't touch her without any proof of our intentions...

YOONGI:- Namjoon go and inform our manager atleast he's trustworthy... And he would know what to do...

NAMJOON:- Yes... I was thinking the same..

TAEHYUNG:- I'm going to her.... Come with me one of you with camera...

(Taehyung enters and gies towards the unconscious body. He sees that the legs are visible below the knees, as your dress is torned below. He also noticed the dress torned around the shoulders and arms. He scan you whole body for injuries.)

The injuries:-

(Once Taehyung has seen all the injuries, he covers you with blanket from neck to ankels

(Once Taehyung has seen all the injuries, he covers you with blanket from neck to ankels. Meanwhile, Hobi enters with camrecorder.... Taehyung starts cleaning the injuries with anticeptic liquid. Seeing injuries in such peculiar places only proves that you must have went through alot and it's not a trap for them....)

(Taehyung finally gies towards your face, he removes the few strands of hairs from your faces. He cleans your face delicately as ge could. As cleaning he stops for few seconds as he saw dried tears. He wipes those tears off. Then he also notice the blood on your lips.)

(Taehyung gies towards your face, narrow his eyes and looks at your lips very sternly. And finally he could see mark of teeths on your lips. It was ckearly visibke someone has bite you there, his eyes widen. He caresses the mark and provide first aid there too.)

(Taehyung stand up after giving you first aid and turns to see almost all his members inside the room beside the entrance, so he abruptly announces)

TAEHYUNG:- We will wait for her to wake up and then do whatever she will want. I assure you guys it's not a trap, she's victim.
(He could see the confused expressions of his members) Please trust me guys...

***********************

Type karte karte hantho ka band baaj gya... Baki next update mein pata chalega... Till that wait!!!

Did you got traped in any kind of situation which was like impossibke for you to get out??

Share it with us...

Upto that Bye , take care and Borahae!!! 💜💜