My heartbeat #2

(Sorry for the late post guys.... I was busy with my exams.... I think you understand. Once again sorry. So lets start with the story.)

(You again start stumbling and walking.... with time you start running slowly.... After sometime you realised the rain has completely stopped..... You kept on thanking god for help.... and after running for few mins which again you have no idea about time.... you see few lights at the distance so you run towards ot with all your might.)

Y/N :- (murmuring with heavy breathing) Allah tera sukriya.... Bas koi miljae (God thank you.... I hope I see someone) please..... Please somebody help me.... Please.... somebody be there... (You don't yet scream for help.... you want to find someone else then the people you were running from, so you were quite alert.)

(You finally reached a very lighted garden, you look here and there realising it's a backyard. So you go towards the windows trying to look for someone.... You finally realise faint voice of chatting and laughing so you go around the porch  and finally see  a few people sitting. )

Y/N:- HELP..... HELP ME..... ( screaming so you run towards them, you see all of them standing from there places.... and few glasses falling and breaking on the floor. But you just run towards them..... you even step on the broken glasses but you didn't seemed bothered by it at all. )

( You ran and grab the first person you see.... You grab him by the neckline of his clothes and use all your strength to ask him for his help)
Y/N:- HELP...... PLEASE HELP ME..... DON'T CALL POLICE OF HERE...... DOCTOR..... YOU HELP ME.....
(and again you feel your strength draining..... So you hugged the man crying and still mumbling your cry for help and again you feel darkness engulfing you.)

( The man realises the stopping of your cry and mumbling, he can also feel your body weight on himself. So he held the back of your head with one hand and hold your waist with another and look at your face. The dried tears , the dried blood, pale lips and scratches on cheeks is telling the story of your pain.)

(The man carefully make her body sit down on chair cum sofa beside him and looks towards you up and down. Your spine chilling cry for help is all he can hear while looking at you...... He finally realises the other sounds around him that were of his friends... )

??:- TAEHYUNG..... TAEHYUNG... LISTEN.....
Taehyung:- uhh!!! Yes hyung??
??:- Let's take her inside.... What if any paparazzi is around here of us?? We will get in trouble.... let take her inside....
??2:- what will we do ??
??:- let's take her inside first in the corner room.... fast....
(Taehyung was just beside you so he picks you up and takes you inside)

( He brings you inside a room and make you lie down.... he and his friends look at you and then go out of the room with scared expressions. They obviously going to discuss with each other about you.)

     I think you like the story guys!!!! Do comment, share , vote and plzz follow 😭😭