My heartbeat #4

Yeah moh moh ke dhage

Teri ungliyoon se ja uljhe...

Koi toh toh na lage....
Kis tarha girha yeh suljhe.... ❤

___________________________________________

NAMJOON:- Tae... I understand your sympathy... She has our sympathy too but...

TAEHYUNG:- Please hyung... trust me.... She is not a harm to us... and please ask the doctor to come soon... and make sure its a female.... i think... she... she... just let her wake up ( with that he leaves the room)

(All the other boys also leave the room one by one. All of tgem are sympathetic towards the girl but they know what could go wrong here so they are a bit scared. Namjoon seems the most practical one but he sighs and agrees to Taehyung words as he know Taehyung surely has a reason to do whatever he was doing.)

(Taehyung comes outside and sits on the porch leaning his head on the wall. Only one thought was there in his mind was her bruised lips. It was making him angry that how a man becomes an animal and does all this. He remember her fearful eyes filled with tears when she was asking for help grabbing him. He doesn't realises but his own eyes get filled with tears thinking all this.)

( 3 of his friends come to him and sit beside him)

JIN:- Tae.... Are you okay??

JUNGKOOK:- Tae please you are already going through a tough time yourself, please don't let this add onto it....

TAEHYUNG:- Why?? Why is world like this??

NAMJOON:- What do you mean by this tae??

TAEHYUNG:- Selfish, cruel.... Why weak peoples are always attacked by strangers... Why is life so unfair hyung??

JIN:- Tae... Ary you crying??

(Jungkook backhugs Taehyung for support while other two hold his hand)

NAMJOON:- I don't know what hit you right now tae... But world is like that to everyone... that's why when we mewt someone we make sure we can make difference in their life, day or even mood. You do your part of humanity rest leave on universe...

(All of them give comfort to each other, then one of their friend call them inside fir dinner. Their moods and vibes are certainly not happy but they all eat together still talking about the situation.)

JUNGKOOK:- Guys... Doctor called... she will take around a hour more...

(All of them nod understanding as it is raining, and they are in the outskirts of the city and it's night so doctor taking so long as expected.)

HOSEOK:- Let's all watch T.V. till then and wait for her...

(All of them remain seated on the sofa. Taehyung however keeps glancing towards the door of the room where you are lying unconscious and also towards the main door waiting for doctor to arrive. As he certainly know something extra that other boys don't so he's little more empathatic and serious about you.)

(Taehyung goes towards the door of the room and open it, he looks at your lying figure once and keeps the gate opened like that and goes back to sit with the boys who were looking at him.)

TAEHYUNG:- If she wake up she may get scared... and we need to keep checking on her so it's better like this...

After a while....

(As it was raining heavily there was immense noise of rain, sometimes thunder too. Your mind slowly comes to it's subconscious state where you were almost reliving the time in jungle. Your eyes started moving rapidly as you scream loudly as you wake up.)

(As soon as you scream the boys hear it, they abruptly enter the room. As soon as you see so many men infront of your room you clutch your blanket tightly and try moving backwards on the bed while shouting)

What do you think what she was shouting of?? 👀

************************
I hope you guys like this story...

Comment what you think about this story!!! Coz I think you like it!!!!

Now bye bye for 8 days... That is we can't interact in these 8 days as niw 3 exams are left and they are vital (specially mayhs duh!!! 😒😒)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share...

Saranghae... ❤❤