Chapter one

Y/N

Oh my god I can't believe it he advance to the finals for the new title the Universal championship I see him being happy and celebrating with the fans it is a awesome night I say to myself as I go backstage as I walk looking for Finn I see the New Raw women's champion Sasha banks "hi Mercedes or Sasha" I say "hey she says hugging me "congrats champ" I say smiling "thank you"

"So umm have you seen Finn?"

"Oh you mean your love he's at the man's locker room or something"

"Okay thanks keep dominating champ"

"You know I will"

She says as I leave I rush to the men's locker room on my way there I see Finn talking to Triple H and they were rapping up their conversation and Triple H leaves and he greets me I nod "hey babe" I say as I lean to kiss him but he stops me "Y/N I can't just kiss you here I am at work" I just moved back "congrats on advancing to the finals you deserve it" I say "yeah I do" he say replying

"So umm... Want to celebrate?"

"No we will celebrate after I'm the new Universal champion"

"Oh okay as you wish"

"Look Y/N I have to take a shower you can go I will catch up"

I nod as he go to the men's locker room "I just can't believe you're putting up with this shit" says a familiar voice Alexa bliss "what do you mean?" I ask turning around "I mean he doesn't even calls you babe or even kiss you" I look at her "he's at work"

"So?"

"So I have to be respectful"

"Does he even kisses you infront of the camera or paparazzi"

I didn't answer that question I just walked out of the conversation and I leave the arena we were at L.A and I basically leave there so I called a taxi and I got in I kept thinking about what Alexa bliss said but I just didn't want to be involved plus I love finn he loves me

------------------------

I arrive at the house but I hear noise when I got inside it was a party they were celebrating the winn of Finn I got a little jealous cause Sasha and Bayle are busy with Finn I see Kevin Owens "hey Kevin how are you"

"I'm good great party"

"Sure umm... I have to go see you later"

"Cool"

He says before I leave I see Seth Rollins,Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose aka the shield "hey boys looking dandy as always in that FBI wear" they laugh and they say "we're not the shield anymore remember he betrayed us for a title" they say pointing at Seth "oh yeah I know it's just that like the fans of the shield we didn't want to think about or dream about the shield gone" we laugh and I go to Finn and I got stoped by Emma "hey you looking for your good looking?"

"What"

"Oh sorry you don't look good is your restate agent work making you look a little off I mean me the cameras are looking at me plus everything is all about me"

Bitch!!!

"Okay"
I say as I leave finally I got to Finn "hey Bayle" I said she hugs me oh my god she's an amazing Huger "hey" she says "we will leave you two to it bye" says Sasha  banks as she leaves with Bayle
"I thought you don't want to celebrate"

"Yeah I did but Sasha ask me and I agreed"

"Oh so whatever Sasha says it goes but what I say it doesn't go"

"It's not like that"

"It seems like that to me"

"No..."

"Just save it Finn I'm tired anyway I don't wanna fight" I say cutting him off

And I go upstairs I take a shower and after I was done Finn was rapping up the party I look at the balcony
"Amazing party Finn" says Sasha kissing Finn in the cheek I just closed the balcony door and I go to bed I feel a cold hand touching me "god Finn your freezing" I say waking up "yeah it's cold outside" he says "so when are you leaving?" I say turning to his side "Saturday" he says "oh I guess I have you all to myself this week" he looks at me "yeah no I have training" I close my eyes and I breathe trying not to show anger "you have got to be serious why everytime I want to spend some time with you, you blow me off"

"AAAAh! not this conversation again"

"You have got to be not serious right now I'm your wife yet you don't show that I am"

"Babe your wife I know that plus I did ask you if you be able to keep up with WWE superstars thing you said yes"

"I know that but..."

"But nothing i love you"

"Tell that to Sasha"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing"

"Tell Sasha what's that suppose to mean"

"I saw her kissing you on the cheek"

"Oh you're worked up by a silly kiss you kiss Emily in the cheek all the time"

"Yeah there's a different I won't actually date Emily or cheat with her"

"Oh no I'm not stable enough for this shit" he says getting up

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere I can chill"

"Oh so your gonna walk out of this conversation?"

"Yeah I will come back when you're chill"

He says going down stairs I just cry while breathing heavily I can't believe he just walk out on me it hurts that he doesn't care about me but he cares about Sasha bastard