Bitch I'm Drowning

(3rd Person Pov)

"Don't think your head and 8 limbs will still be in one piece after I'm through with you, octopus!" Zoro took out his katana.

"Ahahaha! What fun game this will be!" Hachi laughed.

"You rotten fish bastards, sure do fight dirty!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Hmph, no need to get so worked up, even if things hadn't turned out this way your chances of survival would still be zero." Kuroobi smirked.

"Mnfff!!" Y/N and Luffy used their free hands to cover their mouths underwater.

"Shahaha! A creature that can't even breathe under water! How pathetic!" Arlong mocked the two boys.

"This is bad, Johnny! Brother Luffy and brother Y/N are in trouble!"

"They won't be able to do anything in that situation!"

"...!!" Nojiko and Gen stared at the water.

"I'll end this in 5 seconds!" Zoro lunged at the octopus.

"Takohachi... Black!" Hachi sprouted his ink again to which Zoro dodged.

Zoro jumped in the air and swung his katana at the octopus.

"Nyu!" Hachi dodged but a part of his hair gor cut off.

"Hmph." Zoro landed on the ground safely.

"Nyuu! My hair! Why you...! But.. I'll forgive you since it's only hair! The important thing is I'm still alive!" Hachi crossed his six arms.

"Oh is that so? Thanks." Zoro said in a sarcastic tone.

"..." Sanji looked at him and noticed how exhausted he was.

'That guy..'

"Your life will be cut short if you look somewhere else!" Kuroobi cut the air with his hands.

"Cut short..!? A damn fish shouldn't be going against a cook!" Sanji kicked him.

"Did you know, Roronoa Zoro? That I'm quite strong against swordsmen!? Do you understand what I mean?" Hachi held his arms out.

"Like hell I do!" Zoro held his katana high.

"Octopus three continuous naked sword catching technique!" Hachi put his six hands out.

"Hah!" Zoro's katana went through all three of his containers.

"OWWWW!" Hachi held his bleeding head. "I don't have time to play around with you!" Zoro exclaimed.

"This is getting ridiculous.. go to hell already! You octopus bastard!" Zoro lunged at him again.

"Takohachi.. number 9.." Hachi closed his eyes and as Zoro swung his sword against him again he disappeared.

Zoro looked up to be met with Hachi using his octopus suckers to cling on the pillar.

"..."

"The hell do you think you're playing at! Get your ass down this instant!" The green swordsman shouted.

"You trynna buy time or something!?" He panted.

"I've heard that you use three swords, so why are you only using one!?" Hachi asked from the pillar.

"That's because using one swordis still more than enough to beat you!"

"Shut up! I haven't fought seriously yet!" Hachi defended himself.

"There's a clear reason, why human swordsmen can never hope to beat me." He smiled.

"Damn that octopus bastard is wasting time!" Johnny exclaimed watching from the gates.