TBNRFrags/Preston

"Alyssa come on I can't wait!" My best friend Emma yells.

"Okay! Give me 5 mins!" I yell back.

Emma and I are going to the mall today and I just can't wait! I haven't had any 'girl' time with her in FOREVER!

So I go to my closet and get a yellow crop top and blue jean shorts. I put on little foundation and mascara and head out of my room.

"About time!" Emma yells.

"Girls have their problems, you should know this by now..." I say.

"Whatever" she mumbles.

Once we walk into the mall... "Oiiii!" I hear someone say as I fall onto something or someone....

I look down and see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes (not sure of his eye color).

"Oh I'm so sorry, umm" I say.

"Preston, and your not the one who supposed to be saying sorry." Who I now know as Preston says.

"Wait? Didn't you graduate last year at Tex High?" (I don't know if that's a real school) I say. Wait In high school I had a major crush on him, I still do...

"Yeah! And you are?" (Let's say he's 19) He says.

"Alyssa. Alyssa Miller." I say and smile.

"Well nice to see you again Alyssa." Preston smiles.

"Who is your friend?" I ask.

"Oh that's Rob he graduated somewhere else." Preston says.

"Well hi Rob! This is my friend Emma." I says

They both say hi, and we end up walking around with each other for the rest of the day.

"Well you want to come over, to see a movie at my house?" Preston says nervously.

"Why not!" I say.

Emma wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I smile and take off with Emma.

"My house 47 (insert street name) at 7:00!" Preston yells.

Emma and I go to my house and I get comfy clothes on and head over to Preston's.

*Knock*knock*

"Hey Alyssa!" Preston says while answering the door.

"Heyo!" I say back.

We sit down on the couch together and Preston turns on the TV,
"THE FAULT IN OUR STARS" I yell.
I love this movie!

~Time skip to middle of movie~

My eyes start to get heavy. I lay my head down on Preston's lap, and fall asleep.

~Time skip to morning~

"Alyssa time to get up" I hear a beautiful, raspy morning voice that belongs to Preston.

"Ok" I respond in my morning voice.

I start to get my head off his lap and my eyes lock with his.

Then he leans in and kisses me.
I flinch but then return the favor.

~Time skip to 8 years later~

Preston and I are now married with 1, 2 year old boy, and a baby girl on the way.

Preston still works on his YouTube channel and updates daily. And I love him for it.

The End

Thanks for reading!

There will be a REALLY long one soon!