Disclaimer

Read this if you want to, but I'd genuinely advise you all to read this, as it will be useful for you to read it, or if you all are mature enough to understand that this fanfiction is only for entertainment purposes, and anything hurtful, then you all can just simply skip this, to the "Prologue" Chapter for the story reading stuff, ok fellas.

But please, everyone, don't skip this Disclaimer, it's extremely vital to read it, as it can make you all aware of all the things, which will be in this story, which might be hurtful to some individuals, who are sensitive to some stuff, or are just too youthful to understand it, so always remember to read the Disclaimer not only in this Fanfiction but in every Fanfiction just be secure you know, cause not every fanfiction are Family or Kid's friendly Fanfiction, as some may contain some bad stuff in it, I'm not saying that all of them contains it, I'm just saying that we all should be careful about these things, ok guys.

Well all right then; let me tell you all the warnings for this story ok, so first of all, I don't hold any hateful views about any faith, any nation, or any ethnicity. And neither do my stories contain any deliberate hateful thoughts about anyone; all of these stories are solely for fun and reading only. I respect everyone no matter who they are. We all should be respecting everyone no matter who they are, as in the end, we all are humans. So disrespecting someone for no reason at all, is like disrespecting yourself. Unless they're the ones who are disrespecting us, and to which, first we should persuade them to make them understand, second, just try to ignore them, or thirdly which should be used, only when they have gone too far, just kill them cold-blooded with a chainsaw or you can take my doggo, he'll eat them up like chicken wings. (Not really guys, I'm just joking, or am I? Nah I'm just kidding lol)

Furthermore, this story doesn't contain any kind of propaganda things about any sort of radical agenda or any nation, so don't call me a propagandist of any kind of agenda, I'm just neutral and likes to eat barbeque sausages, with mustard, ok guys. Also, this story will include explosions, gore, blood, injuries, deaths, and foul language, so if you're sensitive to any of these things or are just too youthful to understand them, then just don't read this Fanfiction. Cause it's better to be safe than sorry, you know what I mean; well I hope you all did, cause or else you'll complain about it to me for no reason at all. Which will make me angry, and then I will turn into a Brown Eurasian Bear, and eat everyone. (Nah, I'll fry you all first, and then add some spices, sounds yummy.)

Anyways also sorry for creating this Disclaimer thing very cringe, but I truly wanted to mention this, only to be safe and cautious you know what I mean, as numerous people might get furious with something in the story, and then they will comment down many foul things on my stories, which's not good, for none of us at all. That's why I placed this Disclaimer, to evade any bad opinions of my stories. And make this Fanfiction friendly to everyone, and make you all understand it, ok.

And well lastly, my updates will not be very consistent; my updates will be just arbitrary. Like sometimes I'll do six updates per week, and sometimes only three updates per week, or sometimes I might just stop posting for while, as I get very busy with my school things, and other personal stuff as I have just shifted, so yeah, I'm just trying my best to fit in here, in this new nation, so yeah keep all of that in mind, ok fellas. And thanks if you all understand me. Anyways that's all the things I'm going to tell you for today, also if you have read all of that to this point, then I'm very proud of you all, you all got my respect, and would like to be friends with you, (I'm very lonely, please be my friend) well then bye guys, see you all real soon in the future.