In It Together

As the footage started, it started showing a bird's eye view, of one of the docks of Cyberaya, Twenty-four years ago. And it looks like some guards are patrolling the docks.

"Hey what's up?" said one of them, "Doing well, bro." the other replied. Then they saw an unknown individual walking towards them ominously, seeing that the guard said"Hey you there, this place's restricted, you are allowed in here!" But the individual didn't reply to them, to that the guard walked towards her, and grabbed her arm while warning her by saying, "Miss, this's your final warning. Please leave now before I have to take..." But before he can finish his line, he saw that her arm is a metallic prosthesis arm, which surprised him. And to that, she grabs him and throws him back into the container, to which the guard takes his nightstick out and charges towards her. "Come here you bastard!" he screamed. But unfortunately for him, she easily broke the nightstick, and then also throws him away. Meanwhile one of the guards was hiding behind the container, asking for backup on his walkie-talky, "Resqusting for backup, requesting for backup! We got an intruder in sector five!" And then he takes his gun out to attack her, but before he could do that, a speeding top hit him as another individual beats him down. "Aliya, I thought you said, no violence..." Niki said while clenching her fist. "If it wasn't for me, you'd be done for, Niki." she replied in a serious tone.

Suddenly they heard someone screaming, "This way!" as a large group of security came rushing to them. "Don't you move! You are surrounded!" one of them said as they aimed their guns at them. "See? I just knew it. This always happens." Aliya complained. "Ha! Now, this's what I call a challenge." Niki replied in an excited tone while getting into a fighting position. "Hey shut up! Or we'll open fire!" the guard screamed. After that Niki gives Aliya a "Are you ready, bro?" face. To that, Aliya sighs and shoots out a top which turns into a flashbang, stunning all the guards. As both of them beat the crap out of them, Niki fights like a bulldozer, throwing them around like toys, while Aliya just simply knocks them down. Then Aliya said, "Come on, let's go." "Hm! Alright then." she replied while giving a finishing gesture. As they both run towards a container and open it. After that Aliya used a device to scan the container to find something, but it was not there. "No, not this one." she said while walking towards another container. "Hey hold on... We could use these." Niki said. "That's not important... We have to find the synthetic heart now. Mak Yah has only three days left to live." she replied in a serious tone while opening the other container. While Niki searches in the container and takes something with her. "Niki, I found it!" she said happily. To that Niki comes out of the container, but as she looks up, she saw someone. And then Aliya comes too while carrying a box with her. "Oh, come on, let's get out of here, before-" but she didn't finish her line, as she saw Niki focusing on something else. "Niki?" she asked her in a confused tone.

"Ah if it isn't the crew behind the serial robberies of Cyberaya's tech... we meet at last." Agent Zain said in a serious tone, as he stands with all the other pillar leaders, standing on top of the containers. Seeing them made Niki very confused. "Who are these guys?" she said in a confused tone. While Aliya just coldly stared at them. And after that, they get down from the containers and slowly walk to them. To which they both get down on their knees, as a sign of surrender. "Good... Surrender... No one needs to get hurt." Agent Ganz said as he takes out the handcuffs. While Niki was very confused by all this. But unknowing to them, Aliya used her ring, as she presses a button.

And after that, they all heard a revving sound from a bike, as it comes out of nowhere, and accelerates towards the Agents. To that, Agent Ganz just punches it away, but as that happens Niki attacks him from behind, but he's not stupid as he dodges her. Meanwhile, Aliya tries to get on the bike but was stop by Agent Zain. To that, Aliya drops the box down and starts shooting her tops at them. It was chaos, Niki was doing her best, while it looks like Agent Ganz was just playing with her, as he punches her down on the container, then tries to stomp her. Meanwhile, Aliya's not doing well too, as compared to both Agent Zain, and Dayang, she was nothing. She tries to hit them with her tops, but Agent Zain shoots them away, and Agent Dayang shields them from it. Nonetheless, one of her tops reaches for her to shock her, but Agent Zain saved her, by shooting it away. "Hmm... Not bad at all." she said as she cleans her dress off. After that, as Zain was getting to fight, Dayang stops him and decides to fight her on her own. To that, Aliya gets pissed off and launches all of her tops at once at her. But unfortunately for her, she stops them all, with her shield.