21

I was walking when I made it to the command center well throne room. The doors opened and I saw my lover and my son on his throne. Mommy, me and daddy had fun. Oh daddy. Sorry mommy, I asked if I can call him daddy. He has been there for us since we lost my sire.

Yes I know. Your father was a great warrior. I can see him right through you. You just look like your father. Oh excuse me, I need to get something.

Megatron watched her leave. He wanted to ask her something. Hey SkyQuaker. Yes daddy. I want to ask you something and I hope you approve of it. Do you don't mind if I ask your mother to be my sparkmate? Yeah I don't mind. Whatever that is. Great, that's all I needed to hear.

It was late at night and I was on the flightdeck watching the skies. I was remembering the memories with my recent lover Dreadwing.

Memories:

I would always love you now matter what. I love you TailGlider. I Love you too Dreadwing.

I was remembering more until I felt a servo on my shoulders. I turned and saw it was Megatron.

Oh Megatron. Uh. Hey, don't worry. Sighs. Beautiful isn't. Yes it is Megatron. You are more beautiful than the skies TailGlider. I immediately blushed when I heard him say that. TailGlider I have something I want to ask you. Yes, Megatron. Well, would you be my sparkmate?

My optics widend and I immediately smiled. Yes, oh yes. I jumped and had my arms around his neck. He pecked me on my lips but I wanted more. I grabbed his face and I kissed him endlessly. Then we stopped.

Hmm. You are a great kisser, TailGlider. You are more of a kisser Megatron. I saw my lover smiling. You have given me a second chance, TailGlider. And I appreciate that. I leaned in closer when I felt him wrapping his servos around my waist. We both looked at the skies. We better head to bed my love it is getting late. Anyways I will have Soundwave move SkyQuaker's crib to our quarters.

I looked at him. Our quarters. He chuckled. Yes since you are my sparkmate I figured you wouldn't mind. Anyways I would feel more comfortable that you are near me. I don't want anything to happen to you or SkyQuaker.

We both started walking back. We were walking when we bumped into Soundwave. Oh Soundwave I need you to move SkyQuaker crib to my quarters. Soundwave nodded and left. Megatron gently grabbed my hand and we both headed to his quarters.