Our Hope

(3rd Person Pov)

"..."

"Gotta save those two.." Zoro huffed desperately trying to get up.

"Don't! With your injuries you'll end up dying if you jump into the sea!" Sanji turned to the swordsman.

"Shut up! Those guys are at their limit already! I don't have time for your fight to end!" Zoro argued getting onto his two feet.

"I know! I know we don't have any time left, I know that better than anyone so say no more!" The cook smirked.

"!?"

"I'll go in so you can quit your complaining!" Sanji quickly took off his shoes and jumped in the water.

"WHA!?"

"Kuhahaha!! How interesting! A human dares challenge me to an underwater battle!?" Kuroobi laughed.

"You dumbass! That's exactly what they want you to do!" Zoro barked.

"Shahahaha! It's time for you humans to know your place! How stupid could he be!" Arlong snickered as Kuroobj jumped in the water.

'What..!? That's the guy from the village..'

'Must restart his breathing! I hope I'm not too late after he's concious he can lift the other one up!' Gen thought pumping Luffy's chest

"His neck is stretched..?' Sanji swam closer.

'My breath is going to run out too if I don't hurry!' Gen pumped.

'Sorry.. we're not strong enough to pull your body out, but we'll atleast try to make you cough out all the water you swallowed so you can breath!' Nojiko held Luffy's head on the surface.

"PFFFFT!" Luffy spat out water.

'Yes! Keep at it, Gen!' Nojiko smiled.

'Since they can't break they've stretched his neck instead so he can breathe!.. which means all I have to do is break this rock, so that Y/N gets free too, and leave the rest to that old man-'

 which means all I have to do is break this rock, so that Y/N gets free too, and leave the rest to that old man-'