Double Trouble (A/N)

(3rd Person Pov)

The reason the writing is a bit off compared to the future chapters that I've already edited and will post soon is because I wrote this one around last september and I wasn't sure of Y/N's character, like what kind of person he is and how to use him in fights with the other already established characters. I don't really have the energy to rewrite this arc so I'll just leave it be. My writing is more detailed and comprehensive now so just bare with me on this specific one until the end of Arlong Park which is the next one 👍

-----

'If I can just destroy that rock Luffy will finally be able to fight!' Sanji thought, as he swam deeper into the pool.

'You and Y/N are the only ones we have left that can put up a proper fight!'

On the surface, the villagers and the two bounty hunters watched as the fight went down. "I don't know what's going on down there but brother cook's actions seem to be the key to clutching victory!" Johnny pumped his fist.

"Come on, brother Zoro! Hang in there!" Yosaku waved pirate flags as he cheered his bro on.

"It's said that the sea robs devil fruit users not only of their abilities, but every bit of their energy as well.. the fact those devil fruit brats aren't dead by now, means that somebody's unfairly interfering in our game!" Arlong clenched his abnormally sharp teeth.

-

"Hey pinwheel dude, is Nami and the others alright?" Y/N asked when he finally stopped coughing out water.

"From what I've heard no one has died yet." Gen turned to the boy.

"Huh? What happened to your pinwheel?" Luffy blantly asked, ignoring the topic of the original conversation.

"Who the hell cares about that right now!?" Gen scolded at the boy.

-

"Unfairly interfere!? I personally never considered this game to be a fair one from the beginning." Zoro scoffed.

"Even so, I do need to see who's been doing the interfering." Arlong responded.

'Alright! All we have to do is not let Arlong go into the waters, right!?' Usopp tried to regain his confidence. "HEY ARLONG! OVER HERE!" He shouted behind the wall that Sanji destroyed earlier leading to the outside.

'I'll stop you dead in your tracks!'

"B-Brother Usopp!?" Yosaku and Johnny yelled turning to him.

"..." Arlong turned his attention to Usopp.

"USOPP... RUBBERBAND!"

"You standing before me, means that you want me to kill you first, right, Roronoa Zoro!?" Arlong completely ignored the long nosed boy.

"Now, Zoro! Attack!" Usopp shot his rubber band, but it didn't even reach meter away from where he originally stood.

"The hell are you even trying to do!?" Nami shouted full of anguish.

Zoro turned a bit to prepare to attack.

"I'll break that nose you're so proud of!" He exclaimed sending the blade on his nose.

"Ugh.." Zoro groaned while Arlong doesn't even move an inch.

"Fool its because my nose won't break, that I'm so proud of it!" Arlong smiled, showing off his sharp teeth.

"...!!"

"Just perhaps! If you were in better health..! You might've left a little scar on it!" Arlong leaned on Zoro's swords.