Kouha x Reader - A strong woman

This is a request by @scara_is_a_hottie. I'm sorry it took me so long ;-;. I hope you like it anyway :).

The youngest imperial prince had never imagined to ever find a woman that was to his liking. All of the females he had meet so far were just way to basic for Kouha. They were just focused on their looks, just like some kind of dolls, with nothing much more to it. That was 'till he meet a certain person. A woman that changed his life. And that woman was you.

The light was so dimm you were not really able to see an inch in front of your own nose. The only source of light was one lonely old lamp, hanging in the middle of the ceiling. It was a boring day as usual. Like always you sat on the hard mattress, 'till they would come to pick you up. Your mind was obfuscated. It didn't really help that you had two other girls to share your prison cell, since they were not a lot better. They had been around longer then you and were not really even able to hold a normal conversation. So you just leaned against the wall, humming to yourself.

That was 'till a sound of screams caught your attention. You closed your eyes, focusing all of your energy onto your ears. You hears parts like "We have been caught" and "get rid of them." Wait, get rid of them? That couldn't mean....

Right at that moment you heard the hatch to your underground cellar open. You wanted to open your eyes, but the light coming from above was too bright. You heard footsteps coming closer. You heart started to race. Oh god, you thought, they are going to kill us. I don't want to die.

Your body froze in fear. That was 'till you felt a cold piece of metal against your throat. Out of reflex you ripped your eyes and nearly had a heart attack. Red. That was the color your saw on the floor. The color of the blood floating from the two fresh corpses on the floor. And the man behind you was just about to add a third one.

You didn't even have time to send a prayer above, 'cause so many things started to happen at once. The blade cutting your skin open, the blood running down your flesh, the arrow shooting the man in the head. He fell down, making you also loose your balance. Then there were other footsteps, running closer to you. A lucky scream of "She is alive", was the last thing you heard before falling into unconsciousness.

Am I dead, you wondered as you started to regain feeling into your body. The first thing you noticed was an itching on your neck, where you had been cut. Then you realized you laid on something very comfortable. Soon enough you realized you were not dead, but laying on a bed. Your head rested on a soft pillow and a warm blanket had been put over your body. It took you a few seconds before you were, very slowly, able to open your eyes. The only light was the setting sun, shining into the window. You took a look around. The room seemed to be some kind of ward, but it was very nicely decorated, giving it a royal flair. You heard the door open and turned your head to face whoever was coming in. A young man with pink hair entered the room, followed by three women, all having some part of their body covered in bandages.

"Well, well, see who is awake now", the boy said in a sing-sung voice.

"It's very nice to see you made it", said one of the women. You recognized that voice as the one you heard before you fell unconscious.

You slowly raised your hand, touching your neck, to find out it also had been covered in a bandage. You looked at the four people, not sure what to think of them. They had seemed to have saved you, but you had learned not to trust people too easily.

"Who are you?", you questioned. "Why did you save me? And where are the others?"

"My my, that are a lot of questions", the pink haired said with a smirk as he sat on the edge of your bed. You instinctively pulled away.

"This man is the third prince of the Kou Empire, and you master: Kouha Ren", one of the women explained.

You looked at him in disbelieve. Sure, his clothes were fancy and all, but a prince, with this attitude?