The Origin behind Shxptixn-Smericx

This is my second account; the first account I had to abandon due to I got harassed many times, mainly because of what I ship and what I like. My old account was; Cloudy_Day2.

About my username-

My username was made out of a meme since I couldn't think of a better username to go with. I was trying to think of a username that was nothing related to my old account. Going through the day I came up with it: Shaptian-Shmerica. For those who know who Chirs Evans is and are a Marvel fan then you know how I got this name. For those who don't let me explain.

Shmaptain Shmerica is a funny name given by Chris Evans as a joke. Simple and dumbed down answer.

When I was making my new username I wanted it to be unique and funny

When I was making my new username I wanted it to be unique and funny. After like a few hours I came up with it; Shmaptain Shmerica. I tried it out and turns out it was already taken...phooey. So then I replaced all the a's with "x" and BOOM we got ourselves the new and improved Shxptxin-Smericx!!

I got this username from a meme ;-;...

NEVER GOING TO GIVE IT UP!

My pfps: My first ever pfp was Kuroo from Haikyuu!! because I couldn't think of anything at first, and I couldn't use Kirishima at the moment

My pfps:
My first ever pfp was Kuroo from Haikyuu!! because I couldn't think of anything at first, and I couldn't use Kirishima at the moment. Since my fight with...that son of a biscuit was still fresh, and I didn't want that biscuit to find me again 😒.

(Should've done Captain America to go along with the meme 🥲.)

My second pfp was I think....Ariel? (That was the moment I realized that I had too many pfps.) It was still summer time and I wanted to have pfp that somewhat resembled that.

You've already seen my beloved Eyeless Jack pfp. I still love him, and I don't regret changing it to the pfp I have now Ù^Ú.

Let's just hope I won't have to abandon this account to for the same reason 🥹..