My favorite Songs and Song Artists

I have a lot of favorite songs, and they change every few days O>O... I'll just list my top ten songs, and list some of my favorite song artists.

P.S. I love NFs quotes as you can see ^^ 😅.

1. Story by NF

2. Broken Roads by Arch North (Yes, I'm into The Music Freaks T>T..)

3. The Plagues from The Prince of Egypt (Especially the female version of this song 🤩 AGHHHH!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!)

4. Enemy by Imagine Dragons

5. Venom by Eminem(Probably the only song I like of his ->-)

6. Redemption by Besomorph

7. Melody by Cadium (Listen the series has a lot of good songs. End of story. U^U)

8. Mercy by Shawn Mendez

9. Can't Be Erased by JT Music

10. You Belong Here by JT Music

Honorable Mentions:
Daddy by Coldplay
Thunder by Imagine Dragons
Let You Down by NF
We Don't Bite by JT Music
Light 'Em Up by Fall Out Boy

Majority of my favorite songs are from NF 😅.

Fav Song Artists
NF - He's a christian that goes through the same struggles in life that I go through. He's like my therapy session when I listen. He's very accepting and very blunt when it comes to life. Which I like that about him even though most people don't. He's just being honest and keeping it real.

NF's music also helps me when I'm going through tough times like; when I'm feeling $ui€id@l, insecure, or even like a burden to my friends or family.

NF definitely goes on the top of my list.

Imagine Dragons, Their songs have ways to make you feel all powerful inside and motivated. I don't remember what got me stared on them but the song, Thunder, was one of the inspirations on naming my dog. 

Coldplay, The song, Daddy, really hit home with me and even though my dad is here physically it doesn't feel like he's here here.

Lewis Capaldi, Someone You Loved got me started on him, and listening to his songs helps me write angst. So thank Lewis for helping me write these angsty stories with his songs.

Ed Sheeran, Fun fact he calls his fans, Sheerios. My mom got me started on him, and some of his sadder songs also help me with writing aNgSt 😂.

I need help...I write too much aNgSt 🥲🥲.

Thank you for coming to me Ted Talk Ú^Ù. Questions are always welcome ^w^.