𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

[  ❝ Oh, sweetheart, I've lived a thousand lives before yours even started

[ ❝ Oh, sweetheart, I've lived a thousand lives before yours even started. ❞ ]

❝ You seem busy, I can come back later. ❞

❝ You don't have to.
This can wait, it's not a big deal,
you're more important. ❞

❝ Oh... right. Well, I've considered your date offer. ❞

[  ❝ Maybe take the pretty redhead on a date? ❞  ]

[ ❝ Maybe take the pretty redhead on a date? ❞ ]

SYNOPSIS!

NEW YORK, 2012, POST-BATTLE OF NEW YORK. The Avengers are on the cover of every tabloid. To get an interview with any of them is worth more than gold. However, the Avengers' popularity didn't just apply to Earth; the story of Loki Laufeyson's embarrassing defeat made waves across the galaxy. Yes, the Chitauri are easy to defeat. No one knows how there's so many. They're easy to kill. They come in swarms, and they die like gnats; one strong hand can eliminate half of the swarm. Simply put, anyone with a halfway-decent army could beat the Chitauri.

But this doesn't extend to humans.

Humans are weak, fleshy beings that rely on armor to save themselves. They have no powers, no real strengths, and their guns can only kill the creators and their kind. So how the hell did only six of them beat a bunch of aliens from space? Thor Odinson being on their team makes sense, but even the God of Thunder cannot fathomably take on thousands of them all at once. No one knows how these humans beat them. Rumors swirl like a hurricane, and some of them are downright stupid. "Maybe Thor is the leader of the Chitauri and that's how they did it!" "What if the humans are Chitauris in disguise and told their relatives to leave?"