Chapter 2

Jake's POV
In life things happen for all kinds of reason's, my dad leaving was one of those good moments

Chapter 2

In the weeks that followed Jake was having the best time with his mum, one day while his mum was walking him too nursery he saw his dad. He was coming out of an apartment block with another women holding her hand.

Jake: mummy, mummy daddy's holding that lady's hand

Sophie: Jake what do you mean? Your daddy's away he's not.....

Sophie looked up and saw Mark holding another women's hand, walking down the street. As much as she wanted go over there she didn't want too upset Jake, so she carried on her way too nursery. Jake looked up at his mum and saw a tear running down her face. He stopped and hugged her tight not wanting too let go of her.

Sophie: it's okay my darling, everything will be okay I promise

Jake: I want too stay with you mummy please

Sophie: oh my sweet baby boy, I promise you now everything is going too be okay

She put out her little finger wrapping it around Jake's and pinky promised him, he gave her another hug and went into nursery. Once Jake was inside Sophie decided too see if she could catch up with Mark. Luckily they had just come out of a shop and was able too follow, once she caught up with them she put her hand on Marks shoulder and punched him in the face knocking him down.

Stacey: what the hell do you think your doing punching my husband?

Sophie: your husband!!! I think you will find he's my husband as been for 3 years we have a little 3 year old boy together

Stacey: he's told me all about you, told me you wouldn't give him a divorce

Sophie: if he had asked for one he would of gotten it!! You two are welcome too rot together. Don't bother coming back home I'm changeing the locks your stuff will be waiting outside for you. And as for you, you homewrecking bitch I hope he does the same thing too you!!

Before Stacey could say anything Sophie had slapped her around the face and walked away. She went back too the nursery and picked Jake up and took him straight home.

Jake: I don't like daddy he's horrible

Sophie: you never have too see him again darling

Jake: I love you mummy

Sophie: I love you too baby

Sophie left Jake playing in his room while she packed all of Marks clothes into bin bags. As he was walking down the street too get his stuff he saw it being dropped out of the bedroom window.

Mark: what the hell are you doing?!

Sophie: what I should of done a long time ago!!

Mark: have you gone completely crazy your breaking all my stuff

Sophie; just like you have broken this family's heart

After Sophie finished dropping all Marks clothes out the window, she slammed it shut and went too check on jake. He was busy playing with his toy computer he was in his element. All of a sudden Mark started banging on the front door shouting too be let inside.

Sophie: you really think your going too be allowed back in here!! You have all your stuff now leave

Mark: half of what's mine is still in that house

Sophie: you gave up that right a long time ago, you will have your divorce papers by the end of the week.

Mark: let me inside now!!

He continued too bang on the front door for several minutes, in the end Sophie called the police. When they arrived they took mark away and spoke with him, while another office spoke with Sophie about what's been going on.

After the police had spoken too Sophie they took Mark away, by this time Jake had started too get upset. Sophie went too pick him up and sat and cuddled with him till he settled down, she kissed his forehead and told him everything is okay.