Chapter 10

Jake's POV
Our hearts now beat as one we are reunited spending every moment together

Chapter 10
It was coming up to MCs birthday and Jake wante too get her something special, he had been doing a few hacking jobs on the dark net. He was making good money by helping these people with what they needed doing. Jake searched an online jewelry store and came across a heart pendant the jewels around the heart were diamond's. It came with matching diamond earrings and added it too his basket clicking on buy. Once the gift had arrived Jake went too buy MC some flowers and chocolate's. While Jake was looking for the perfect card he spotted a grey bear with a heart. Written on the heart was you are my forever, I will love you always.
The next day it was MCs birthday Jake made his way too her house as it was a school day. He knocked on the door and was greeted by MCs mum Matilda.

Matilda: good morning Jake, come on in Jake, she's on the kitchen
Jake: good morning Matilda

Jake made his way into the kitchen and saw MC sat at the table eating breakfast he walked over and kissed her on the cheek

MC: Jake, I've missed you
Jake: I missed you too, happy birthday my angel
MC: oh Jake, you shouldn't have thank you

MC opened up the gift her mouth dropped open, she couldn't believe how thoughtful Jake had been. She was quick too wrap her arms around him kissing him deeply on the lips.
Jake: your welcome my love, let me put it on for you
MC: how does it look?.
Jake: it looks perfect MC
MC: and you got my favourite flowers and chocolate's I love you Jake
Jake: I love you MC

MC put her flowers in some water then grabbed her backpack taking Jake's hand they left for school. Their first class was history, then MC had art class Jake went too the computer room and waited for MC. While Jake was waiting he was searching the dark web and came across someone asking for help. They wanted someone too hack into the government and make copies of some documents. Jake sent them an email saying he would do the job and agreed too the payment of £10,00 once everything was set up Jake started the hack. He quickly found what he was looking for and sent the copies over payment for the documents was paid. While Jake was searched around he came across some documents. Marked private and confidential Jake clicked on them and couldn't believe what he had read.

The documents contained details of the war crimes and detailing how innocent people had been killed. Some had been tortured, raped, children being beaten Jake quickly made copies and saved them onto his pen drive. Just as he had finished MC came into the class and saw Jake sat at the computer.

MC: everything okay?. You look upset
Jake: I'm okay, don't worry come on let's go get some food.
MC: have I told you lately how beautiful you are
Jake: your so sweet

They walked hand in hand too their spot and sat down under the blossom tree MC looked up at Jake and noticed he was still upset.

MC: Jake, what's wrong? And don't say nothing I know there is something bothering you
Jake: I can't hide anything from you I was doing a job for someone before, I hacked into the government computers. They wanted copies of some documents after I sent them and got paid. I came across some documents about war crimes and how innocent people had gotten killed, tortured, raped, children being beaten
MC: that's awful, Jake you have too get this information out.
Jake: I'm just trying too figure out how too do it, if I do there is a chance they will come for me.
MC: I want you too leak the information but at the same time I don't want too lose you.
Jake: I don't want too lose you either
MC: no, you have too do this for all thous innocent people's lives.

MC kissed Jake's cheek taking hold of his hand she looked deep into his eyes they both knew what had too be done. They carried on eating after they finished they went too their next couple classes. On their way home Jake stopped by flower stand and bought MC a rose.

Jake: will you come back too mine?
MC: of course, if you want me too
Jake: I do, if I'm going too do this I need you by my side
MC: Jake, I will always be by your side no matter what