Chapter 9

Jake's POV
Losing someone breaks you in ways you can't imagine, but when they come back it changes everything

Chapter 9

MC and her mum were on their way back too duskwood, MC hadn't told Jake yet but she did send a message too his mum telling her all about the surprise.

MC: hi Sophie, I need your help I am coming back too duskwood for good this time but I don't want Jake too know

Sophie: hello my darling, that's wonderful news, of course I will help any way I can

MC: can you keep him off school today I will be back in duskwood for 12:00
Sophie: of course my love, I will see what I can do see you soon X

MCs flight had landed she had never moved so fast off a flight before, racing towards the baggage claim waiting impatiently for her suitcases. Once they finally arrived she grabbed them off the carousel and raced too the front of the airport. Her mum just about caught up with her and both got into the taxi.

Matilda: you go too Jake's hunni I will take care of the cases

MC: thank you mum,  I can't wait too see him again

Matilda: I know love, this time we won't be leaving I promise

MC hugged her mum she couldn't get rid of the massive smile on her face, she hadn't felt this happy in a while. She kept looking at her phone wanting too message Jake but she had too keep stopping her self from doing so.

Sophie: Jake love, why don't you take the day off after all it is Friday

Jake: really? But why?

Sophie: well I thought we could spend the day together, we could go shopping for computer parts

Jake: okay, I can't say no too that

Sophie: give me till 12:00 and i will be ready too go

Jake looked a bit confused but didn't question what his mum had said, she went back down stairs and carried on making her self look busy. A few hours had passed Sophie went too take a look out of the window and saw MC getting out of a taxi. She went too open the door and was greeted by MC.

Sophie: he's in his room, tell him I've gone round too a friend's for coffee

MC: thank you Sophie your the best

Sophie: no need too thank me, you go get your man

MC made her way up the stairs and knocked on the door, Jake shouted from the other side thinking it was his mum.

Jake: I won't be long mum, you can come in

MC: the last time I checked I wasn't your mum

Jake turned round in complete shock he couldn't believe MC was really stood in his room. MC ran towards him and put her arms around him, kissing him softly on the lips. Both of them couldn't stop smiling looking into each others eyes their hearts were now whole again.

Jake: I can't believe you are really here

MC: I'm back for good, I'm never leaving you again Jake not ever

Jake: I love you MC, I'm so sorry for what I said in that text I didn't mean any of it

MC: it's okay Jake, it's all forgotten now we are together again that's all that matters.

There lips crashed back onto each others falling back onto the bed, they were forced too break the stream of kisses too catch their breath. They just lay on the bed in each others arms, no words were needed in that moment. Two broken hearts have now been put back together, all the sadness had gone.

Jake's POV

I can't believe MC is actually back it all feels like it's just a dream and I'm going too wake up any second. The love of my life is now back in my arms here we lay on the bed together. I can feel her finger run up and down my arm it sends a warm feeling spread all over my body. I want too spend every single day with her I never want too be apart from her again. As we lay on the bed together my mind wonders back to that day we spent together. When we spent the day in the Hanson house, I will never forget that moment we shared our bodies with each other.

It was the most wonderful time of my life she did things too me I never thought were possible. I find my hand touching her breasts in this moment I find myself needing all of her.

Jake was expecting MC too stop him but she let out a slight moan, she turned on her side and kissed him deeply. Pushing him onto the bed deepening the kiss running her hands through his hair.

MC's POV
I am back in his arms, I am back where I belong he is where he belongs our hearts feel like they are one. I've never felt love like this before he takes my breath away every touch makes me shiver.

We make up for all the lost time we have spent apart, we make sure we are being careful. Jake grabbed a condom from his draw and puts it on I check too make sure I have the after pill in my bag before we carry on. To some this might seem like a big step but we are both 16 and being careful as much as we love each other we don't want children just yet.

After we finish we both lay back on the bed catching our breath, Jake turns too his side and kisses my cheek. We both lay next too each other holding each others hand i can't help but think how lucky I am too have Jake in my life, having him back in my life lay right next too me holding my hand. I love him so much he's my whole world and I can't wait too spend the rest of my life with him.

MC slept over that night cuddled up too jake all night, Jake was the first too wake. He lay watching MC sleep before getting up Jake went downstairs too make MC breakfast in bed. As Jake brought the food into the bedroom MC was starting too wake up.

Jake: good morning beautiful
MC: good morning handsome
Jake: I made us breakfast in bed
MC: aww, your so cute

MC sat up Jake sitting down next too her placing the tray in front of him they ate breakfast and then spent the day walking a trail in duskwood. Jake took MC too the black lake and sat down under a tree watching the water ripple.

Jake: this still feels like a wonderful dream

MC: it's real Jake, I am really here right now next too you

Jake: i know I keep saying this but I really do love you MC

MC: I know Jake, I love you too more than anything your my world Jake, I still have the promise ring you gave me

Jake took the ring off her right finger MC looking a little confused as too what Jake was doing.
Jake: I know this is sudden and we are young and everything but will you wear this ring on your left hand?

MC: Jake, are you asking me too be your forever?

Jake: yes

MC: in that case yes, yes I will be your forever