Part II: Revelations

" means talking "

' means thinking '

( Means a time skip/scene change or a author note )

* Means a sound *

______________________________________

( One month later )

Jaune had once again found himself in a familiar room, one where he had met the weird white haired man. Rising from the couch he once again saw the white haired man sitting in the chair. The ever same look of indifference and cold blue eyes still remained.

" It appears your back and your back so soon" he said his voice laced with sarcasm "Who are you what am I doing here" jaune said to him trying to steel his nerves "Hmm I suppose I should tell you my name considering me and you will be....... Co-operating for the remainder of my time here. My name is Vergil Sparda and you'd do best to remember it " he stated.

" What do you mean co-operating? " Jaune stammered, he wanted nothing to do with this man in all honesty. " Well to put it in a way you would  understand, I am going to be a resident in your mind. That is until your body has siphoned off all of my power, that was my intention when I sealed a portion myself into the blade. For someone of my lineage to take my power. "

This statement shocked jaune for many reasons one being that this man was his grandfather how many generations ago he couldn't guess. " Why not place all of yourself into the blade then?  Why just Twenty Five percent? " Jaune questioned confused. " Because the blade could not contain all of my power, and the power would instantly kill the one who would possess the Yamato as the power would trickle through the seal too quickly, hence twenty five percent. I will personally see that you are not weak and if you do not go along with the training the power would kill you as your body would not be able to handle it turning you into a grotesque abomination " Vergil said.

Jaune was shell shocked. He would have to work with this Vergil figure whether he likes it or not, or else he would face the consequences. " And now for you first lesso- " Vergil was cut off by a scream piercing through the mindscape, jaune instantly recognized the scream it was his older sister Saphron. "That was Saphron! I gotta go quick!" He said panicked.

Vergil waved his hand and jaune had left from the mindscape.

( On the outside )

Jaune shot up from his bed, hearing another scream he looked out of his window and saw these weird decrepit things with scythes they wore purple cloaks and looked like gray skin attached to a skeleton.

Jumping out of bed his first instinct was to run to his father's office and grab the Yamato. Grabbing the sword from the case he felt a rush of power go through his body. Whether it was adrenaline or the Yamato he didn't know but he didn't care. Rushing down stairs and out the door he sprinted to Saphron with a burst of speed and in the blink of an eye he was infront of Saphron. Pulling the Yamato from it's sheathe he swung wildly at the monster, a wide slash went across the monsters chest before jaune swung for it's neck decapitating it.

'Demons? And so soon..... I figured I would have had at least a week but it appears not' a voice jaune recognized as Vergil echoed in his mind stunning him for a second.

In this second another monster had descended on him swinging it's scythe at jaune. The scythe went through jaune's chest with a spurt of blood. Jaune stared at the scythe that was now currently lodged in his chest, dropping the Yamato he was brought to his knees in excruciating pain. He let out a scream of pain as tears started coming from his eyes. Behind hims Saphron stared in shock as her little brother was impaled from the right by another demon, the scythe going through his arm and into his torso. As quickly as the first a second descended from the left piercing his left arm and torso