Author's Note

I've been working on this sequel sporadically for well over a year. I don't even know when I started it. It's been harder and harder to juggle writing with working more than full time ( I have basically two full time jobs at this point) but it's something I love so I'm proud that I didn't give this up and still finished it. 

I do apologize for my inconsistency though, and want to say a genuine thank you to the few of you that have stuck around. This book has not had quite the same following as the first book, which is to be expected, and honestly I write it for me more than anything so that's fine, but it still makes me really happy to know other people, even just a few of you, have connected to these characters I love so much and have known in my head for so long (like fourteen years at this point, I think!). 

I do have plans to continue the story in a third book. I have lots of plans for Caiti and Marlowe, and think I may just stick to the two of them as point of view characters from now on, though Sean and Evelyn will still be involved. Caiti has always been the real main character for me and her story is the one I really want to tell. 

I don't even know if anyone will stick around for another book, so in case this is the end for you, thank you for reading this far. Your comments mean the world to me. I have definitely had people mistake my goofy smile when one pops up for a text from a boy on multiple occasions.

If you do stick around, just know that I am so, so grateful for the little bit of time you give my writing and if you have any thoughts, hopes, etc. for the next installment, feel free to shout them out.You never know what might spark an idea.