one bed

COURTNEYS POV
*courtney gathered her things and went off too her assigned hotel room*
*she slide her keycard across the white wooden door*
BEEP (the door opens)
"hello princess"
Ew it's that ogre
"Uhm I believe your in the wrong room"
"Bold of you to assume I had a CHOICE to be with you, all the couples are sharing a room and we're the only single people"

"Im dating Scott"

"Well he's not here is he?"

not in a million years I was not sharing a room with a idiotic  pervert  for 2 weeks, especially not in a room with one bed.

"EW EW EWWW their must be something we can arrange? Like I'll sleep on the bed you sleep on the floor"

"Not so fast princess, we can always just sleep together"

"you wish, perv"

"Look I'm sleeping on the bed whether you like it or not, so enjoy your floor"

He tossed a pillow on the floor for me and a few blankets he had packed

"If you wanna change your mind just say the word"
He turned off the lights.
It was cold.
But no way I was sleeping with him.
Especially after what he did with Gwen

It still haunts me sometimes, I loved him so much and I just got heart broken.

DUNCANS POV
Courtney was lying on the floor, shivering
it looks like she could have been crying?

Honestly she looked really hot....well of course she does, she's COURTNEY she always looks hot.
Really...really hot.

Honestly I was surprised that she wasn't crawling over here, she looked cold and uncomfortable.

"Cold babe?"
"Ew don't call me that"
She has to give in any minute now...is it bad that I hope she does at this point it wasn't about me feeling her incredibly hot warm body close to mine...and don't think it was... I just I don't know. But I wanted her to be comfortable, especially after what I did to her...

"Get in I'll sleep on the floor"
"You sure?!"
"Princess's don't sleep on Floors so why should you"
She got up and walked toward the bed I know I had to sleep on the cold hard ground but it was worth it.

She's so cute.

HIIII SORRY YOU KNOW I WAS'NT GONNA MAKE THAT HAPPEN ON THE *FIRST* CHAPTER
sorry this was short!!!
But do you like it so far?? I have a lot of good plans for it.

QOTD: FAVORITE TD CHARACTER
ME: COURTNEY FRFR
BUT WBU??

HAVE A NICE DAY ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON ILYSMMMMMM