crazy in love

Gwen did have a good point, what was I doing with Scott? I guess I'll just sleep on it.

Oh wait.

Courtney opened the hotel door to remember a familiar face. Duncan.

"hey princess"
"ew I told u to STOP calling me that"

This time Courtney went straight to bed she shoved Duncan off and got in.

DUNCAN POV
Courtney was just playing hard to get right?

Duncan watched Courtney as she tried to fall asleep her little face on the pillow she bit her lips a bit.

Oh what I would do to be able to bite those lips like she does to be able to love every inch of her. Comfort her when she's sad and be the one she loves.

I got in bed too. I could tell Courtney was asleep now. I dragged her body near me and put my arms around her stomach

Courtney moaned.

"Shhh just for tonight princess"
She was to asleep to notice I was cuddling her,
Her beautiful brown locks were in my arms I started fiddling around with her hair, I even sniffed it as creepy as it sounds.
She smelt like Vanilla, she always carries that smell around. I held her tighter and feel asleep.

COURTNEYS POV
I woke up too a warm body around me, it was DUNCAN?? EWWWWW
"Ew, you pedophile! Get the fuck off me"
"Ew ew ew"
I jumped up
"shhh baby come back"
I assumed he was drunk. Well I hope he was.
"baby I'm cold"
Ew.
"SUCK MY ASS PERVERT"
"really? I can do that"
"EW NO ITS AN EXPRESSION"
I smacked him with a pillow.
He opened his eyes
"Courtney I love you, your so pretty"
Yeah he was definitely drunk.
He ran to the toilet and started throwing up
And I had to sleep next to that
I went to the bathroom and put his hair behind his ears. I helped him up and set him in bed
"Kiss me, mommy"
This was disgusting.
"Shit Duncan, you need to stop drinking"
I got him a blanket and rubbed on his hands
He was soft. And so cute.
He feel asleep right next to me, I could hear his breathing, his little heart was beating so, so fast.
But I'm in love with Scott.
Yeah.
Scott.

A FEW HOURS LATER
I woke up, I had no memory of anything happening.
Courtney was laying on her chest with her feet behind her.
I could get a nice view of her ass.
Courtney turned around to see me staring at her.
"Morning princess"
"My gosh Duncan, you were so drunk"
"I was?"
"Yes. I woke up and u were cuddling me and you started throwing up, and u acted like u liked me, like u told me to kiss you.
Well I guess what they say is true drunk words are sober thoughts
"Wow that's so crazy...that's not true hahahaha"
"Yeah..."
Are conversation was interrupted by a phone call
COURTNEYS POV
I answered my phone.
It was Heather.
"Hey Courtney"
"Hey Heather"
"So uhm, I hate to be the one to tell you this but
I saw Scott kissing this other girl"
"WHAT"
tears begin to run down my face
"I'm so sorry girlie, I smacked him in the face for you"
"Thank u for telling me, was the girl pretty"
"Yes but no where near as pretty as you"
"WAHHHHHHHH"
Now I was ugly crying and I tried to stop but I couldn't. I didn't wanna hear anymore.
"You okay?"
"Thank you Heather for telling me. Goodbye."

DUNCAN POV
she was crying, her mascara was running down her face and she somehow looked beautiful.
She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
"Are u okay princess, why are u crying?"
"My b-boyfriend cheated on me"
Tears were running down her face.
She put her face in my chest and I started patting her back and playing with her hair.
"Your way too good for him anyways, your the perfect girl your beautiful, talented, smart Scott is just a farm boy, he doesn't know that he just lost"
She was getting mascara stains all over my shirt. But I didn't care. I couldn't resist but I kissed her. It felt amazing.
I was going to kiss her again but than
She looked up and I saw anger in her brown beautiful eyes.
"YOU BITCH"
I was confused.
"IF IM A DREAM GIRL THAN WHY HAVE THE TWO MEN I EVER LOVED CHEAT ON ME??"
"YOU WANT TO US ME AS YOUR SEX TOY, and don't even TRY TO get back together with me I don't date CHEATERS, Gwen is so much prettier and more like you than me, and I'm sure Scott's girl is way better than me too, YOU USE ME AS A REPLACEMENT"
Her tears turned into fire, anger, disgust, possible a little jealousy.
I was so sorry and ashamed of myself.  I didn't even like Gwen, I just wanted to fill my desires. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I ruined my change with my dream girl. I didn't know what to say.
"I'm sorry Courtney.. please"
COURTNEYS POV
that's something I never heard him say. Courtney or please. It was always princess, or babe, or sunshine, or baby girl, or mommy, or hot-stuff
you get the point.
I waited for him to finish.
"I love you so much I love the passion in your eyes when u speak about things. I love the way you get annoyed when I call you princess. I look your beauty, your eyes, your hair, your freckles, your kneck, I love everything. When I see you I want to kiss you. And I never want to hurt you again, what I did was so stupid I don't know why I did it but Gwen is nothing to me but your everything. Fuck. I love you so much. Your my princess, your my dream girl. I liked you since dodge braw (episode 3 of TDI) I have a picture of you under my pillow back at home and I wake up and look at it and think of you, I would never use you as my sex toy. Ever. I want to have children with you, but I'll wait as long as it takes and if we never have sex again I'm okay with that. Scott made a stupid mistake and he'll regret it just like I did. I started cutting myself because of how much I hurt you. We don't have to date, but just know I'm sorry and I love you more than anything.

(Authors note: Duncan actually did have a picture of Courtney under his pillow I don't remember the episode but it was in season two)

I was too stunned to speak.
Duncan had tears in his eyes and started crying.
I kissed him. He was so surprised his eyes widened and he kissed me back. We started kissing and eventually he slid his tounge in their, I did too, he than went to the kneck and started sucking my kneck.
" I love you princess"
He than moved away so we could catch are breath
"Does this mean we're good"
"Yeah"
He smirked a huge smirk
He than kissed me again.
It was a very passionate kiss
"I love you too Duncan" I whispered
"Does that mean we can be together?"
"Duncan I love you but, not yet I just broke up with Scott, but we can be friends"
"So in the future?"
"Yes."

1238 WORDS HOLY CRAP I LOVED THAT CHAPTER HSJSJSJSYSY
DID YOU GUYS EXPECT THAT? DID YOU ENJOY THIS??
THIS WAS A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS😭😭😭
ANYWAYS I GOT A LOT OF IDEAS SO EXPECT A UPDATE SOON ILYSMMMMSMSN