💖Lollipop(venti oneshot)

(Modern au f/f= favorite flavor, gender neutral reader also kinda a switch reader and some swearing with just a bit a spice nothing too bad totally😋 good luck~)

You had just come back from school and at the last class, you won a Kahoot(first place) and got a f/f lollipop. You take off you shoes and release a sigh you have been holding all day. (Wait venti is coming over today) you remembered. You smile and you walk to your room to put away your backpack and relax. (2 hours later) You hear a knock on your door and quickly fix your hair and go to your door.(btw your parents are at work and if u have siblings um now u don't I ate them😋 jk they are asleep) Venti! You exclaimed at your short lover. He hugs you and you return the hug and welcome him inside your house.

You show him the lollipop you won from kahoot, "Lucky, I always get like 3rd place until some bitch answers it faster." Venti sighs. You decide to taunt him a bit more by deciding to unwrap the lollipop in front of him and putting it in your mouth. "Uh- biTch." Venti says "Ehe" you laugh. "MOTHER FUCKER THATS MY LINE HOW DARE YOU" venti cries. ( a few minutes later it's gonna get kinda spicy from here😋) "What flavor is it anyways?" Venti asks. "F/F." You answer. "At least you know good lollipop flavors. "What do you mean at least?"you ask, slightly annoyed. "I don't know, what do I mean?" Venti teases. "I mean you did cho-" venti tries to say but you shoved the lollipop in his mouth and pick him up to your room.

"W-what are you doing, windblume?" Venti asks flustered. "Keep the lollipop in your mouth." You reply. He does that and you put him facing you on your lap. You start to kiss his neck, getting a few whimpers and gasps from him. (Few minutes later) You decide to do the main part and take the lollipop out of his mouth and put it on the wrapper(you somehow still have). "W-windblume your getting really close." He says softly. You start to kiss him and he kisses back. You bite his lip and enter your tongue. You start to suck on his tongue which was F/F and he moans in your mouth. You grab his waist and run your fingers through his hair. He holds your neck, deepening the kiss. (Few minutes later)You break the kiss for some air to find a very red venti. "W-what was that for."Venti whispers. "Well you wanted a lollipop and I didn't wanna lose mine so your my lollipop." He looks away, "Don't ever say that again." He says even redder.

"Whatever you say, cherry."

"What!? Wait how am I supposed to hide the marks?"

"Ehe"

FINALLY I GOT A DECENT ONESHOT AT THE LAST PART IT DELETED MY PARAGRAPH BUT I MADE IT BETTER SO ITS FINE ANYWAYS SO SORRY FOR HOW I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR AGES- AFTER THIS IMMA TRY EITHER REWRITING THE SELEVER STORY OR A NEW PART WHICH SHOULD COME IN A FEW DAYS IF I HAVE MOTIVATION ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD THANKSGIVING OR IF U DONT CELEBRATE IT ENJOY YOUR BREAK FROM SCHOOL IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS COMMENT THEM WHILE I HAVE MOTIVATION HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT PETALS ☆૮꒰ˊᗜˋ* ꒱ა

From,Mushroom&Lotus