Just one day?(Xiao college AU ) ☕️🩷

You were drawing in your dorm to relax, it was finals week and everyone seemed to be busy. You drifted with your thoughts, just doing doodles to distract yourself from the stress of school when you remembered your lover, Xiao.

 It has been a hot second since you have seen him so you decided to visit him. Getting up from your desk and putting your stuff away in a happier mood, slightly smiling even as you finish up few more stuff, fixing your clothes quickly before heading out, you guys hung out at each others dorm often so you already remembered his dorm number. 

You arrived fairly quickly, smiling somewhat the whole way there, knocking on his door, expecting an answer but you didn't get any. Confused, you knocked again, wondering if he was busy or sleeping.

 You did have a key to his dorm but didn't want to invade his privacy, so you sent him a text to see how he was doing, you waited a few minutes with no response. You sighed before grabbing the key in your pocket, just to be safe. You unlock the door and slowly walk in, to make sure you didn't catch him in an awkward moment.

Your heart broke at the sight of him, he was passed out on his desk with a bunch of books and papers beside him, clearly it seemed like he hadn't rested in a while. You sigh and close the door, walking over to him to make sure he was ok. You gently moved some of his hair away from his face, smiling since he looked at peace but felt sad nonetheless.

You carefully picked him up bridal style, making sure you didn't wake him up. You leaned in to gently kiss his forehead, walking over to his bed to tuck him in. After making sure he was comfortable, you went over to his desk to clean it up a bit, just the books and papers on his desk. Deciding to write him a few notes for the test, you guys had similar schedules so you knew which classes he had first and prioritized those. A few hours later he woke up, looking confused before he shot up from bed, looking around.

"What the fu...uh?" 

Clearly he was confused why you were there, you were making him some tea and a snack, you had already finished the notes for all his classes.

"Finally you are up, you scared me!" 

You scolded him as you handed him the tea and snack, he muttered a thank you before taking it, he seemed really tired still which made you feel a little bad how you scolded him. You sighed and side hugged him.

"Sorry it's just you really worried me, did you at least sleep well love?"

 You said in a more calm voice, which he also calmed down to, sighing before nodding, sipping some of his tea. He looked a little red, glancing at you before looking away, his hand slowly reaching for yours, you then realized and smirked at him. Lifting his hand up to kiss it, making him a bit more red.

"How long have you been here? I hope I wasn't too much of a bother..."

Xiao said, sounding more refreshed but also worried. His sentence worried you a bit, you took the empty dishes to a nearby desk before walking back to him. Lifting his chin up to look at you, he got confused and a bit red, wondering why you were doing that*

"I've been here for a few hours but that's not important, what is important is your health, when was the last time you took a break, drank water or ate? I'm worried about you Xiao. I know it's finals but this isn't healthy."

You sighed, letting go of his chin to hold his hands, he seemed to get it but it was hard to, it's finals after all, it can make or break your grades. You looked at him, one of your hands lifting up to cup his face, he looked confused but didn't mind it. You leaned in a bit, staring at his lips, which he noticed and got red quickly.

"Can I...can I kiss you, love?"

You whispered, asking for his consent first, he seemed to get more red at this question before slightly nodding, closing his eyes. You smiled and also closed your eyes, leaning in. The space between each other was closed, he slightly whimpered on contact but eventually melted into it, even cupping your face aswell to pull you closer, which got you a little red.

 After a few seconds, you pulled away but Xiao quickly kissed you again, clearly not ready to let go, leaving you shocked before smirking against him and also pulling him closer to you. You guys hadn't seen each other for a while since finals kept you guys busy. He slightly towered over you, trying to keep you as close him as he could. After a few moments, he finally pulled away, slightly panting with a flushed face. You also were a bit red but looked more smug than anything.

"You missed me hm? Bold enough to even pull me back, you couldn't wait could you?"

You teased, which got him pouting a bit, his face was still flushed as he looked away from you. You laughed and pulled him into a hug, his head laying on your chest.

"Don't worry, I missed  you too, it's nice to see you again, love."

You whispered to him, playing with his hair as he rested on you, getting sleepy again. He smiled at you after you said you missed him, nuzzling closer to you as he hugged you, letting out a sigh he didn't know he was holding. It didn't take him long to fall asleep again, he was peaceful, especially to your heartbeat. You realized he fell asleep and smiled, doing your best to kiss his forehead before resting aswell. Your plans and finals can wait, for right now is for you and Xiao...

HEYA IM ALIVE WASSUP- I RANDOMLY DECIDED TO MAKE A ONESHOT SO I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD LMAO- ALSO THIS READER ISNT A SPECIFIC GENDER- all the guys in anemo are so pretty I swear😕 I might make a scara oneshot later but I'll see- im gonna try to make it have poster boy vibes by lyn Lapid cuz I swear I'm obsessed with that song now😍 as for the selever book- idk I might update it more often or not, depends on my motivation but I'll try, hope you guys are having a great day/night and if you aren't, me and lotus are here for you and hope things go well for you<3, imma head out now, have a good day/night, bye petals!!

From your beloved friends, Mushroom & Lotus