Game

Jungkook Pov.

I was laying on my bed watching some random TikTok's, I was bored cuz I had nothing to do. I had already done the chores and fed the cats. "Koo?" I hear Taetae calling me. "Yes baby?" I sit up and see Taetae standing by the door. I open my arms signaling him to come in for a hug. He smiles brightly running into my arms and nuzzling his head in my neck. I, in no time, wrap my arms around his figure and cradle him softly. I pull him into my lap, one hand ruffling his soft hair.

"Taetae sweepy" "aww my baby bear... go to sleep" I say softly but he shakes his head. "wan' pway" "huh? But baby you just said you were sleepy-" "Koo pway with Taetae!" He jumps on my lap. "Sure" I kiss him on the temples, and we get down my bed. 

We walk into the living room looking at V already preparing the game. "What are we playing?" "Jenga" V replies. "cool" 

We start playing when "We forgot the rules!" V says. It was my turn when V interrupted me. I was about to pull the block out and I halted my movement. "Why now? you and taetae have already pulled out once" "Rules!" Taetae demands. I pout, it's not fair, I like jenga without the punishment thing. 

"Taetae can use 2 hands while playing-" "-But that's cheating-" "taetae isn't as skilled as us koo, he's just a kid, you must think about everyone." V scolds me and Taetae pouts with fake sadness, agreeing with v. I pout harder, that's not fair... "And the one to collapse the tower has to strip" "what?!" I shout. "So now you don't find Taetae a kid?! You can't be playing a stripping game with kids!" I disagree. "But Taetae has seen both of you nakey nakey before! So, no probwem" Taetae says. "Yes, he's absolutely right!" V chimes in. I scowled at them. "I don't like where this is going!" I say with a scowl. "You like it or not, rules are rules" They're so mean!!

I have a big hard pout and I start pulling the block. I successfully pull it out and place it back on the tower. then it was V's turn, he was successful in pulling out the block and putting it back on the tower. But when it was Taetae's turn, the tower collapsed when he was trying pull out. I jump on my place with a teasing smile. "Strip! strip!" I see Taetae pout. "It's fine, we'll turn a blind eye to it" V says. "Wait wait wait, what the fuck? why? It's cheating!" "Taetae's a kid!" both hybrids argue back in unison. When did they become so mean? I huff out angrily and the pout never leaves my face. 

It was my turn when the tower collapsed. "haha, we can turn a blind eye to this one too, let's just say it's a practice-" "strip." I get cut off by both of them, staring at me intensely. I look at them... I can see their hungry eyes... They're almost glaring at me when I don't make a move. "Koo strip." Taetae and V demand. They make me nervous, why all of a sudden become serious? "...ah... aha... g-guys-" "strip." Taetae growls. Okay that growl was scary. "Okay okay, geez" I remove my hoodie and I regret not wearing anything underneath. Something like a tank top. 

As the game proceeds, V loses once and strips off his socks. I stand up and say it's really not fair but then V says that it's a part of clothing too so it's fair. 

I know they're doing it on purpose, I can see the hunger in their eyes. They have a look that says 'I'll ponce on you once you're butt naked'

_______________________________________

It's barely been an hour and I'm in my boxers already, V is in his pants and Taetae is still fully clothed. Whenever Taetae loses he either makes an excuse of his tail accidentally knocking the tower off or he pulls up the kid card. and V agrees to it too! 

"By the way... I forgot to mention the last rule... The one to lose first will have to do a naked dance." V says nonchalantly as if I'm not in my last clothing and one mistake and I'll be dancing butt naked in front of them. I try to argue but V just shuts me up with his finger and turns my head, sternly signaling me to play. I know they're doing it on purpose! I know V wants to tease me at every possible chance and this time he's using Taetae too. 

I bend down, my ass up in the air, eyes focused on the jenga and my fingers carefully trying to pull the block out. I pull it out the halfway and suddenly I feel a soft furry tail gliding across my behinds. "Ahhh! It tickles!!" My whole-body shivers and there we go, I accidentally knocked off the tower. 

"Wait no! no! no! It was an accident; it was a tail-" I try to explain but V cuts me off "Game over! koo loses!" He announces and Taetae quickly puts the game in a box and then they both congratulate me, not listening to me once. "Now the naked dance!" they pull me up on my feet and start tickling me "No! waittt no! It's cheating! y'all-"

*Ding-Dong* 

Both hybrids growl at the door and I take the chance to leap out from their grasp and make a run towards the door to welcome the human or hybrid who saved me. I open the door and meet Jimin with a bag of paint brush. "Jimin!" I greet him with a bright smile. He looks at my nearly naked body and then at the two hybrids throwing a glare at him. He makes an "o" Shape with his mouth with raised eyebrows. "Maybe next time kook-ah" He throws a teasing smile and handing me the paint brushes quickly, turning his heels and walking away. "wait-.. I- please don't go-" My heart drops in my stomach. I can feel heat raising up to my cheeks. 

I turn around closing the door. I give sheepish smile to my hybrids. "Time for punishment koo" "Punishmen' time koo!" they both say while licking their lips.

In the end I ended up doing the naked dance. haha... nothing else... my ass is fine as fuck! 

_______________________________________