Babysitting

Jungkook pov

I'm very excited today! Why you may ask? It's because my niece is visiting me.

My cousin Jaemin has a very important meeting in an hour and my sister-in-law, Chaeyoung, is busy with looking after her father who's in the hospital. I feel bad for her dad that he suffered from heart attack but I'm happy that he survived miraculously.

Their babysitter can't make it today so I'll be the babysitter for her today. We both get along nicely but she loves taetae. Whenever she comes over, the first thing she does is bake choco chop cookies with taetae and then proceed with other activities.

The door bell rings and I go downstairs to open the door.

V is out hanging with Yoonie and Jimin. He'll be back by evening.

"Uncle koo!" The ball of fluff jump at me as soon as I receive the door. "Hey princess! How are you?" "Yunji is good!" I smile at her and pick her up. I look at Jaemin, giving me a big smile before hugging me and Yunji being sandwiched between us.

"Appa! No breathe!" She complains when Jaemin presses against me harder to press Yunji. We both chuckle and release. "Jungkook, thanks for babysitting, I'm so sorry I have to run now, cuz I'm running late for my conference." He says apologeticaly as he had to leave as soon as he dropped her daughter. "It's fine hyung, plus, I love being with Yunji." I giggle a bit.

We both bid Jaemin good bye and we walk in the living room. "What does my princess wanna do first?-" I didn't complete my sentence, just then Yunji replied "Cookies!!!" with full excitement.

Taetae seemed to hear her cheerful voice and comes running down. "Taetae!!" She practically screams in my ear. Ouch. She wiggles out of my hold and runs on her tiny little legs to hug Taetae. Taetae seems to be excited too so he picks up Yunji and swirls around. "Careful Tae-" But they already leave for kitch to bake cookies.

Of course Taetae can't cook, nor can Yunji. She can't even pick up a microwave tray all by herself. It's actually me who ends up cooking for them but they like to credit themselves.

"Babies, I'll be back yeah? I need to fold the dried laundry, till then just gather all the ingredients okay?" I instruct them and they don't seem to listen to me but I know they did. I make my way to my room and turn around to say "Stay away from the stove!"

I was peacefully folding the laundry.

No one's pov

Taetae and Yunji, can be a dangerous combination. They never listen to others when together. So they start gathering the ingredients.

They don't know much so just manage to get some handful of flour and a carton of milk with a couple of eggs.

"Taetae play!" Yunji says while dipping her hand in flour and stamping it on Taetae's cheeks. To which the kitten gasps. "Yunji nooo! Koo get mad!" But Yunji won't listen for sure.

She takes a handful of flour and throws at Taetae and giggles. Taetae pouts but he mimics Yunji's actions.

Taetae's hand is bigger than Yunji so when Taetae throws flour, Yunji's small face is covered in flour. It looks like she almost dipped her face in the flour bowl.

She smirks mischievously, opening the carton of milk and starts splashing it over Taetae. The kitten frowns and turns himself into his cat form, running away from Yunji's milk attack.

"Come here Taetae, hehehe" She runs in circle behind him. Taetae runs around the kitchen isle with Yunji following him around. At a point both of them slip off on the spilled milk and Yunji lands her butt on Taetae's tail. The kitten screams, turning back to his hybrid form, "Yunji!" He cries, pulling his tail from under Yunji's heavy weight.

"Yunji hurt my tail" "Taetae! Yunji is sorry, pwease don' cry" She gets up to wipe Taetae's cheeks. "Weak don't cry on silly thing!" Tae tae pouts and stands up, grabbing the carton of milk pouring it down the little girl. She lets out a scandalous gasp while hearing Taetae giggle. "Taetae better run!" She runs after him and Taetae starts running around the isle again, he gets tired and throws some eggs on the floor to stop Yunji from reaching him.

Yunji isn't someone who accepts defeat, she climbs up the table and reaches out for more flour, throwing handful of flour at Taetae at a time. Taetae tries to stop her but slips and falls down with Yunji.

Yunji giggles and Taetae follows. Just then our owner of the house, little Jungkookie enters the kitchen with fresh washed towels.

That's when he sees the chaos.

Jungkook pov

"Babies sorry for making you guys wait, let's-" I freeze at the spot. I see spilt milk, raw eggs thrown at the floor, with wet flour all over the kitech isle and the floor. "What-" I walk around the kitchen isle with towels still in my hands, I see Yunji and Taetae laying down while giggling. "Taetae! Yunji!" I call, they look at me surprised and starts laughing. What's so funny? "What did you guys do!" I cry, I'll have to clean everything now... "Koo, we were, umm" "We were playing!" Yunji says. I frown, now who's gonna clean the kitch, his uncle? Sigh, of course it's me.

"Taetae! You shouldn't be playing with food!" But he literally ignores me and says "can we go take a bath?" "Taetae, I'm not finished!" "Okie, C'mon Yunji!" I have my mouth agape. I should've seen it coming, Taetae never listens when he's with Yunji.

I see both of them entering different bathrooms. I sigh with a pout.

I starts cleaning the kitch isle, then the floor, mop it and wash the dishes they used for ingredients.

It was around only an hour since Yunji came and it's already a mess.

Once I was done with cleaning, I started cooking when Yunji called me. She asked me to wash her up because she's still little. I wash her as she throws water at me. She's not at all an obedient girl but she's adorable.

I get out with my wet clothes and continue cooking, I'll change later. A few minutes into cooking I start feeling cold. I have the air conditioner on and my clothes are still wet, so I just mindlessly remove my T-shirt and keep it aside.

I take a pot to boil water and just when I'm about to add ramen to it, I feel a pair of hands snake around my waist. "Ahh!!" I jump around and hit the person with dry noodles.

It was V. Wait, why is he back so soon? "V? Why are you here?" V takes the noodles and throw it mindlessly on the kitchen counter. "What do you mean koo? I live here" "I didn't mean it that way-" "What did you mean then, koo?" He moves closer, caging me. His chest almost touching mine.

I feel his loose t-shirt brush against my nipples, I gasp as he dips his nose in my crook, licking my bare skin. "V! No! Taetae or Yunji can come out anytime now!" I try to push him off. But he just shushes me and turns the stove off. I protest but he simply replies with "we'll order take out" And lifts me up over his shoulder. "V! Are you crazy?! Put me down!" But all I receive is a spank on my butt as a warning.

"I'm horny, shut up" I feel heat rushing up my face and I hide my face in V's back.

It shouldn't happen now but oh well, I'm weak in my knees for his dominant side.

________