ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1:ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

--------

You got Nothing to Lose If You turn into a Mindless Beast

It was just a normal day when Y/n got up from her bed feeling tired "I don't want to go to college..." said the poor girl while rubbing her eyes 

'I had the best dream I didn't want to wake up from it...' she thought while getting up from her bed she fixed her hair as she slightly blushed because she got flashbacks of the dream she had last night

--------

Last Night.

A giggle was heard from a dorm where a girl lives "he's so beautiful!" was heard after the giggling voice was coming from the same dorm where a light brown-haired girl lay on her bed reading a book.

that was till an alarm disturbed her, she placed her book down at looked at the alarm "ah it's 12 am I should be going to sleep, though I don't wanna!" she said while tossing her arms in the air.

'Sanzu looked so pretty, especially his scars and pretty eyes, he's the perfect guy to ever exist even though he's literally a walking red flag but who cares!' she thought while getting up to clean her teeth and get dressed in her pj's.

After she finished, she laid down on her bed and looked at the sanzu poster and said "goodnight..." it broke her heart that he was not real, and she'll just have to forget about him one day.

As her eyelids felt heavy, she slowly closed her eyes and fell into her dreamland, she dreamt about sanzu meeting her and becoming wonderful friends.

--------

Y/n took her purse and left her dorm making sure to close the door and lock it so no one enters it as she was walking down the stairs her stomach started rumbling "ah I'm hungry..." she said while holding her stomach.

She opened her purse to see if she has her pocket money from working inside, as luck would be on her side today she did, so she went down to the cafeteria down the street across from her college.

"Hello ma'am what shall I get you?" the male worker said with a smile "a chicken sandwich please" you said he was about to reply to you but "don't forget to add some garlic sauce please!" you said as he replied with a nod and started working his magic on the machine

Y/n sat down on the chairs they had outside, waiting for her sandwich, looking at the trees, and hearing the peaceful sound of the birds singing while the people were laughing, talking, walking, and fighting.

'At least it isn't as awful as it was back home' Y/n thought while looking at the sky, remembering what happened to her, meanwhile shivering.

--------