Our Navigator

(3rd Person Pov)

"Ahh.. that was scary, didn't hurt but it looks like he's seriously pissed off..." Luffy huffed out some air

"AH!" The boy noticed an angry looking Arlong rushing towards him.

"Whoa!" Luffy jumped in the air, dodging  Arlong's punch and hanging on the roof so that he wouldn't fall.

"Here!" Y/N said, giving his captain a helping hand.

Arlong quickly grabbed a saw tooth like sword.

"What's that?" Luffy questioned looking down on the weapon.

"That's one freaking huge saw!!!" Johnny and Yosaku exclaimed.

"It's 'Kiribachi'!" Nami yelled out.

Arlong swung his long sword at the two boys mercilessly chasing them all the way up.

"He's not stopping!" The villagers yelled out.

"He's chasing them all the way up!!" Another one exclaimed.

"Ack!" Y/N and Luffy found themselves cornered.

"Ugh!" They both ducked as he swung the sword causing the wall behind them to break making them crash inside.

"They escaped inside!" Sanji said.

"The left window on the top floor... it's the cartography room!" Nami looked up.

"Don't get in my way anymore, you damn pirate brats." Arlong walked inside.

"What's this room? It's full of paper." Luffy panted him and Y/N looking around.

"They're not just papers, these are all the maps that Nami spent eight years drawing.. for us fishmen obtaining data about the sea is simple but using that data to draw maps is another matter."

"Even if you search the whole world, you won't find someone who can draw maps as accurate as these..! That girl is a genius." Arlong smiled sharply.

"Ohh.." Luffy said.

"So Nami made all of this huh. This room does give off an odd saddening feeling though." Y/N looked around and noticed a pen on the floor.

"There's is nothing more tragic than to waste those god given talents that she posseses!" The fishman grinned.

"..This pen.. is encrusted with blood." Y/N said holding the pen.

"For Nami, there is no better happiness than to stay here and continue drawing maps! For the sake of my ambition that is! Once we fishmen learn everything there is to know about the seas from her maps we shall be invincible! The world shall then become my empire!"

"And this island, or East Blue in essence, shall be my stepping stone for that!"

"Hmm.." Luffy looked at how infuriated Y/N was glaring at the pen.

"Do you think you can use her more effectively than I!?" Arlong laughed.

"..." The wind user let go of the pen as his captain harshly held the blade.

"!?"

'What...? I can't..  move Kiribachi even a single inch..!' Arlong sweated.

"Use?" He gripped so hard on the blade it broke into a hundred pieces.

"My Kiribachi..!"

"Just what exactly, do you think she is...?" Y/N spoke in an emotionless tone.

"She's a brilliant cartographer of course, she is still a member of your inferior race, but she'd got a good head on her shoulders if I were to liken you humans to filthy rats, then she'd be a cheeky little cat.. in any case she's a cute lil thing."