𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 6𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━

"roscoe can you pleaseee help me set up this phone." i let out a frustrated sigh.

"its not rocket science girl," elijah snatched the phone out my hand. "i said roscoe not elijah." i rolled my eyes.

elijah was being moody all morning for whatever reason, but it was starting to get on my nerves.

"hm, its set up, happy now?" he mugged me, i ignored him and went to download apps.

"roscoe, can you help me set up instagram?" i asked as i side eyed elijah, "lemme see." roscoe grabbed the phone from me. i watched as he made the instagram account.

"now just set you a profile picture and i'll give you a shout out," he explained, i nodded. "nahhh i don't want them thirsty ass opp ass niggas addin' her." elijah butted in.

"can you hush please?" i said causing him to push my head. i got up and slapped him before running to his room and closing the door.

i went and hid under his bed. hearing the room door open, i slowed down my breathing so that he wouldn't hear me.

"saraiya i'm not 'boutta play with you today." i heard him say, looking to the left i seen his shoes.

my nose started to itch and i sneezed, i heard him laugh and then walk to the end of the bed. seconds later i felt myself being pulled from under the bed.

"why you like playin' with me kid?" he helped me off the floor.

"you're only older than me by some months," i rolled my eyes and sat on his bed. "i think i should go back home now." i said, he sucked his teeth and started mumbling stuff.

"what's wrong now lijah? why do you want me to stay so badly?" i questioned him.

"because ion like being apart from you and you know this. a nigga was real life hurt when you left, and ion want you ever leaving again rai." he explained, i stood up and pulled him into a hug.

"i'm neverrr leaving again elijah," i assured him.

"promise?" he mumbled as he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"i promise," i responded, "how about this, you can take me home for a while and then i'll come back over here with you later." i pulled away from him.

"why can't you just stay here bro, you gettin' me tight right now." he mugged me.

"firstly i need clothes and secondly i know my dad is gonna be extra and send police out lookin' for me." i sighed after remembering the last time he did it when i was younger.

"man ight." he mumbled and left the room. i sighed and put my head in my hands.

━━━━━