𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐍𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 9𝐭𝐡, 2022
3 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━

"you ready for roscoe party tonight?" lijah asked, i nodded.

"you never told me what happened when you got home the other day." he sat next to me.

"the same ole stuff, him telling me not to hangout with you and roscoe anymore." i sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"fuck him.." lijah mumbled causing me to let out a light chuckle, "but cmon we finna go get some food before this party." he said, i nodded and got up.

i went to my bedroom and grabbed my house keys, and purse. i then turned my room light off and went to the living room again—seeing lijah standing at the door.

he was dressed very nice today. he wore a 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭—with 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢'𝐬, and 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 and 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬.

"you starin' mad hard kid." he chuckled, i shook my head before we both exited the apartment. we both went down the stairs and exited the building.

walking to his car, there was a big long scratch going across the door, "i know this bitch didn't key my fuckin' car." he scrunched his face up slightly.

"who?" i asked, "azarah." he huffed.

𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩?

"who's that?" i questioned as we both got into the car.

"my girlfriend thats 'boutta be my ex." he started up the car.

"oh yeah..." i looked out the window. "enough about her, where you wanna eat at rai?" he asked.

"chick-fil-a," i smiled happily.

"i knew you was gone say that shit." he said as he turned up the radio.

━━━━━
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

"yo you dead funny for tellin' her that," rai laughed as the two exited chick-fil-a.

"na like deadass her wig was definitely lifting up." lijah laughed along with her.

"you wouldn't let me leave out the house like that, would you?" she asked—getting into the passenger side of the car.

"hell nah, you know i wouldn't rai." he shook his head and started the car, "now lets get to this party before roscoe have a fuckin' panic attack." he pulled off.

"can i see your phone?" rai asked him, he nodded and passed it to me. she put in his password and went to his playlist. she scrolled through the songs and clicked on a random one.

Okay, Kino, I see you
Fallin', dreamin', talkin' in your sleep
I know you want to cryallnight, all night
Grrah,grrah, grrah (Like)