𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 2nd, 2022
𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐀𝐈, hadn't spoke in a month since the whole party incident. days after she left, everything had came back to elijah and he'd knew for a fact that they didn't do anything. he tried calling her and telling her but she didn't answer—so he stopped trying.

he sat in his car, tapping on the steering wheel as he waited for his girlfriend, azarah, whom was in the store getting pads. eli always had a weird feeling that he couldn't trust azarah, even though she is his girlfriend, she started to give him those weird vibes. he watched as she approached the car, wiping the corners of her mouth and fixing her hair. she then got into the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt.

"the fuck took you so long?" he mugged her, "the line was long, don't start with me elijah." she rolled her eyes as he pulled off.

"why the fuck you lookin' like that? ya hair all fucked up, i just paid for that shit," he retorted causing her to let out a deep—irritated sigh.

"i can fix it at home eli. can you just stop nagging at me and give me a kiss or somethin'? you really buggin' right now.." she looked over at him. "nah i'm good and don't call me eli." he cringed at the way she said it, it sounds better when saraiya says it.

"whatever." she murmured and crossed her arms over her chest, the truth was, she'd just participated in oral sex with one of the workers at the walgreens.

elijah pulled in front of the girls house and put the car in park, waiting for her to get out. he was very irritated and didn't feel like dealing with her at the moment.

"why we here?" she questioned him, "just get out azarah." he exhaled, resting his head on his hand. she grabbed her bag and got out of the car, slamming the door.

"broke ass can't even afford to fix my shit." he mumbled before putting the car back in drive and pulling off, not waiting to see if she made it in like he usually would.

he was honestly in a bad mood because he really missed his best friend, which thats where he was heading to now. he was gonna make her talk to him, even if she doesn't want to.

𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴..𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
4 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2017

𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘳𝘢𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦.