Video Games

! Smut !

——————

Simon's pov

I was sitting in Wille's lap, playing video games, as I usually did. His arms were wrapped securely around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck. He started leaving gentle kisses on my neck, making me smile softly. I was still concentrated on the game in front of me, but when he began to kiss my neck harder, leaving light hickies, I let out a breathy moan. He continued to leave kisses and a few hickies along my neck. I whimpered when he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Wille" I whimpered.

"Yeah?" He whispered. "Do you want me to stop?" Wille asked. I looked into his eyes, brown and filled with love.

I shook my head. "no"

I felt him smile against my neck, before he kept leaving wine colored marks down my neck, making me squirm even more.

"Simme? what's going on?" Ayub said in a suggestive tone. fuck. I forgot Ayub was online.

"Nothing" I tried my best to sound convincing. I muted my mic. "Wille?"

"You okay?" he asked.

"Mhm." My own moans cutting me off. "We need to keep it down, okay? I don't want Ayub to hear through the mic." I stuttered on my words, but he managed to understand. His lips were biting right on my sweet spot and fuck, it felt so good.

I tried to focus on the game in front of me, but Wille's hands found their way under my shirt, gently rubbing my stomach and chest. I whimpered again, this time slightly louder.

I decided that I had enough, so I set my controller down and turned to kiss him. He kissed back, his hands rubbing up and down my back. His hands were cold and my back was warm. I let my tongue glide over his bottom lip, he opened his mouth, accepting. My hands found their way to his hair. I lightly tugged at his roots, causing him to moan into the kiss.

We broke apart, Wille pushed me into the mattress, so he was hovering over me, one hand on my hip, the other on the mattress.

"Please" I whined. He took off his shirt, then mine and started kissing me again. I lifted my hips so my hard was pressed against his bare stomach.

"Simon" he groaned, kissing down my chest all the way down to my waistband. I gripped onto his hair and gave it a light tug. He looked up at me with lustful eyes. I nodded, giving him permission to go further. He took off my sweatpants, leaving my boxers on. He kissed me again, this time his hands were palming me through my underwear. I moaned into the kiss, feeling Wille smirk against my lips.
——————

Simon's pov

"How are you feeling?" Wille asked.

"Good" I smiled. We were cuddling. Wille was on his back, and I was laying on his chest. His arms were wrapped around my body, making me feel safe.

"Do you wanna shower?"

"Mhm" I nodded, giving him a quick kiss before sitting up.

I got up from the bed, leaving my room to turn the shower on, Wille grabbing two pairs of underwear, pajamas pants, and two hoodies for the both of us before joining me in the shower.

He stood under the hot water with me, wrapping his arms around my waist, my arms linked around his neck. We stared at each other before leaning in for a passionate kiss. His hands began to rub up and down my body before we pulled apart. I smiled at him, he smiled back and he brought our faces closer together, our noses touching, and our eyes closed.

"Simme?" Wille whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Can I wash your hair?"

He's so cute. "Of course" I smiled and gave him the shampoo.

He took a few pumps of the shampoo and started rubbing the shampoo into my curls. I relaxed into his touch, my back leaning against his stomach. He hugged me from behind and started leaving soft kisses on my neck. I let out a shaky breath and overlapped my hands around his arms that were hugging my waist.

He turned me around and rinsed the shampoo out of my soapy hair. We were now face to face. I looked up at his eyes then down to his lips. My hands found their way to his face, cupping his cheeks. I leaned in to kiss him, his hands entangled in my hair, giving it a light tug, causing me to moan into our kiss.

Our lips broke apart, but we were still in each others embrace. The hot water running over us, making the scene feel so intimate. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer.

"I love you, Simme"

"I love you too, Wille"

——————

Sorry it's very short but the first way I wrote gave me second hand embarrassment so so I changed it lmao

I hope you liked it though !

rewrote this again lmao