Morning

Wille's pov :

My eyes slowly opened, revealing the sleeping boy beside me. He looked so peaceful, his mouth was slightly open, breathing softly, his curls were a mess - but somehow they were still so perfect. The sunlight was peaking through the curtain, leaving a slight glow on Simon's skin - god he's beautiful. I pulled him closer to me, his head against my chest. I gave him a kiss on the forehead - gentle and sweet. I softly began running my hand through his brown curls. "Simon?" I spoke quietly. I heard him grumble something but it wasn't very audible. "Simme, it's almost eleven, you should wake up."

"No" he mumbled, pulling himself closer to me. I smiled at him - he looked so cute cuddled into my chest. "I want to stay with you" he mumbled again. I smiled, murmuring an, "I love you," before giving him another forehead kiss. "I love you more," he replied still cuddled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer, if possible.

We stayed like that for at least 20 minutes - wrapped in each other's warmth. Simon lifted his head - staring at me - admiring me. "Morning" I said. "Morning" he smiled - leaning in to give me a gentle kiss.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked - I shifted a little so I was laying on my back, Simon laid his head on my chest. "Stay with you" he replied - and god I didn't think he could get any more adorable. "Yeah?" I teased. "Mhm" he leaned in again - kissing me softly at first - but that wasn't enough for me. I leaned in again, kissing him deeply - I felt him smile into the kiss, he put his hands on my cheeks - kissing me harder. Soon enough, he moved down to my neck, kissing it softly. I moaned breathlessly, leaning my head back to give him more space. He started biting and sucking, leaving hickies. I moaned again, my hand reaching for his hair - gently grabbing on. He continued down to my chest - then to my stomach - he was getting closer to down there, but not fast enough.

"Simon" I whimpered, lost in pleasure - he was so good at this - he left a gentle kiss on my stomach before looking up. "Yeah?" He started rubbing my stomach softly- almost reaching my waistband - making me go insane. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want.. I.. can you.." I couldn't find the words - Simon always had this affect on me. "Do you want me to take your sweatpants off?" I nodded instantly, quickly lifting my hips. He took them off, throwing them somewhere in his room. He started right where he left off - slowly getting closer to my issue. He stopped kissing my lower stomach - he quickly straddled my waist before kissing me slowly. I moaned breathlessly into the kiss. He pulled away making me frown."What do you need, baby?"

"Can you.. suck me off.." the last part was barely audible, but he managed to hear me. "Yeah," he smiled. Simon started leaving a trail of kisses down my chest all the way to my waistband - he tugged at the waistband of my boxers, making eye contact with me - I lifted my hips immediately. "Someone's desperate," he laughed softly, pulling down my boxers. "Please," I begged - god I needed him so bad. He kissed my inner thigh - I moaned much louder than before. "Shhh baby, my mom's home" I nodded, bringing my hand up to mouth in attempt to muffle my moans. Simon began to kiss my thighs again - he suddenly grabbed my cock, making me throw my head back in pleasure. He kissed the tip gently before taking it in his mouth, sucking intensely - fuck it felt amazing, heavenly even.

"Fuck, Simon" I moaned as quietly as I could. He sucked harder - if possible - my muffled moans becoming louder than before. He unexpectedly took the whole thing in his mouth. "Fuck" I whimpered, lifting my hips - practically fucking myself into Simon's mouth. He continued to suck my cock, jerking off whatever wasn't in his mouth. "Fuck I'm close," I grasped onto his hair, trying my best to keep my moans as quiet as possible. He again, took it all in his mouth. "Fuck" I moaned, I was so close, so close. It was almost impossible to not moan out in pure pleasure - Simon was so fucking good at this. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I whimpered. Simon sucked harder and faster - fuck it felt amazing, he was amazing. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I held onto his hair tightly, my eyes closed, and my head thrown back in euphoria - I was cumming and it felt fucking heavenly. I twitched a few times before my whole body went limp. I took a few seconds to catch my breath, my eyes still closed. When I opened them, Simon was no longer between my legs, but sitting next to me with one knee up - his chin rested on his knee as he stared at me with a soft smile on his face. "I love you" he spoke softly. "I love you too" I smiled.

"Want to shower?" he asked, intertwining our hands. I looked at our hands - smiling. "Yeah" Simon gave me a quick peck on the lips, before grabbing my disregarded boxers, sweatpants, and my shirt. I quickly slipped them on, Simon already grabbing towels and fresh clothes for us.

Simon and I quickly walked towards the bathroom - careful not to catch sight of Linda or Sara to avoid any awkward conversations. Once we were inside the bathroom, Simon swiftly locked the door and turned towards me. I stared into his deep brown eyes, a small smile creeping onto my face. He took a few steps closer to me - his eyes glancing between my eyes and my lips. I put my arms around his waist - pulling him close. Simon rested his head on my shoulder before whispering : "I love you" he spoke softly and I could feel his chest rise every time he inhaled. "I love you too," I whispered, kissing the top of his head. He looked up at me, grabbing onto my waist. He leaned in to kiss me - which I obviously accepted. The kiss was slow and passionate, just like the many other kisses we've shared.

Simon pulled away, making me frown slightly - he must've noticed because I heard him giggle softly. He gave me one last peck before walking away to turn the shower on. I sat on the counter while we waited for the water to warm up. Simon took his shirt off, throwing it somewhere on the floor - he positioned himself between my legs - staring lovingly into my eyes. He cupped my cheeks gently - smiling before he kissed me again. The kiss only lasted about a minute before he pulled away again. "We should get in.." he took my hand and guided me off the counter. We undressed and I followed him into the steamy shower.

Our shower was relatively short - I now stood behind him, holding onto his waist while he finished brushing his teeth. We were both still in our towels that were wrapped around our waists - I let go of his waist, leaving a small kiss on his neck - I slipped on the clean shirt, then pants and sat back on the counter while Simon changed. I still sat there while Simon was putting some sort of product in his hair. The silence was nice - comforting almost. We heard footsteps getting closer to the door. "Boys?" Linda called - raising her voice a little.

"Yeah?" Simon called, unlocking and opening the door. "Sara and I are going to run a few errands, we'll be back soon, okay?" Linda now stood in the doorway of the bathroom. "Okay, bye love you," Simon said, giving his mother a quick hug. "Bye Linda," I smiled. "Bye boys. Please don't do anything stupid." Linda said and walked away. Simon and I laughed. "We won't!" the two of us shouted - the front door shutting a few minutes later.

"What do you wanna do?" Simon asked, now standing between my legs, looking up at me. I smiled just at the sight of him. "Lay with you," I spoke softly as Simon pushed a strand of hair out of my face. "and eat." I continued. He smiled, intertwining our hands - he gently pulled me off of the counter, leading me to the kitchen.

this was originally supposed to be a remake of one of my old chapters but i got lazy 😭