Hangover

! Mentions of alcohol !

Simon's pov

I slowly faded back into consciousness, my vision was blurry and my head was already pounding. I didn't remember much from last night, other than Wille and I had a 'few' drinks. I've drank before and it was with Wille. He made sure I was never uncomfortable or felt unsafe.

Since the jubilee, reporters have followed me everywhere, desperate to know more about me, The Crown Prince's boyfriend, but when I would drink, all my problems faded away. It was nice, but I was always worried me or Wille would get addicted, just as my father did. I told Wille about my father a few months ago, he told me he would never force me to do or take anything I didn't want to. I know he would never, but I made him promise that we would never rely on drugs to solve or get rid of our problems.

—————

Wille and I walked through the woods towards the palace, hand in hand. The music and screams of everyone could already be heard. We walked through the entrance, greeting a few other first years.

We eventually spotted Felice in the crowds of people, "Wille, Simon!" she shouted over the loud music.

"Hey Felice," we answered simultaneously.

"Where's the drinks?" Wille asked.

"The beer's back there," she pointed towards a corner in the back of the room. "And the vodka and mixers are on that table." she pointed to a table in another corner.

"Okay, thanks!" Wille thanked, dragging me to the drink table.

I grabbed two cups, one for each of us. Wille grabbed the full bottle of vodka and a mango flavored mixer before he grabbed two beers as well.

He poured himself a shot, "Simme are you okay? You don't have to drink anything if you don't want to, I would never force you." he paused. "I won't if you don't want me to." he stared at me lovingly.

"I know Wille, it's okay," I sighed deeply. "I want to."  I looked him in the eyes to know that I'm serious.

He took my cup, pouring an even amount of the alcohol and the mixer. "Simme, can you pass me the bottle opener?" He asked, while I just stood awkwardly next to him.

"Yeah." I took it from the other end of the table, placing it in his open hand. He gave me a short kiss as a thank you.

Wille opened both of our bottles, "Ready, Simme?"

"Yeah" I took a deep breathe, before lifting the cup to my lips, letting the alcohol disappear in my throat. It burned and I could still taste the harsh vodka, despite the mango flavor.

I watched Wille as he placed his cup on the table, reaching for the beer he opened moments ago, desperate to get rid of the burning sensation.

—————

My eyes wondered around the room, my head still pounding. I turned to the sleeping boy beside me, admiring his features. I kissed his forehead, pulling his body closer to me, just as his breath hitched, I felt a familiar burning sensation in my throat. "fuck" I thought.

I ran to the bathroom, throwing up all the liquids I drank last night. Wille joined me soon after i was finished, also hunched over the toilet.

I leaned against the wall, physically exhausted. Wille was still throwing up, so I began to rub his back softly.

Wille's pov

I was hunched over the toilet, throwing up everything I drank last night, Simon was rubbing my back softly, which comforted me a bit. He knew I hated throwing up. After a bit, my stomach settled, but I still had an awful headache.

I leaned against the wall, next to Simon. He rested his head on my shoulder, so I pulled him closer to me.

"I wish I could kiss you right now" I whispered, looking down at the boy in my arms. He slowly got up, reaching for the toothpaste and our toothbrushes. He handed me mine, his already in his mouth.

——————

It's been a few hours since we woke up. I laid between his legs, my arms were wrapped around his waist, my head up to his chest. "Wille?" Simon asked me softly.

I lifted my head from his chest, "Yeah?" I whispered.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Parts,"  I knew he always got anxious after he drank. A few months ago, he told me about his father. I was devastated that he had to go through that at such a young age. He's so strong. "do you?" I asked.

"I only remember getting there and what we did here" he smiled.

I giggled, "Me too"

——————

Simon's pov

"I love you Simme" Wille giggled. We were walking in the woods near the lake, I think. The only thing I could think about was the gorgeous boy beside me.

"I love you too" I stopped walking, turning my body towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands traveling up and down my waist. I leaned in, meeting him halfway. The kiss was almost desperate, more passionate than any kiss we ever shared in public.

I attempted to go further before he stopped me. "No Simme, let's go to my room" he whispered in my ear, clearly more sober than me. His breath was warm and smelled like the vodka we drank earlier. He led me through the woods, to his dorm, we snuck in quietly through the window.

He shut the window, turning towards me. "Willeee" i giggled. He smiled, taking off my shirt then his. Our lips found each other once again, the only sound being our loud, raggedy breaths.

He slowly stepped back towards the bed, finally sitting on it. I sat in his lap, still kissing him. His hands were tangled in my hair, while I was leaving dark hickies along his neck.

———————

Wille still laid on my chest, one of my arms around him securely, the other tangled in his hair. I noticed soft snores coming from the brunette. I kissed the top of his head, drifting into a peaceful slumber as well.