Saturday Afternoon

Wilhelm's pov

I laid next to Simon, who was still sleeping beside me. He looked so peaceful, and elegant with the sun shining on his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he pulled me closer, still asleep. I smiled.

After a few minutes, his breath hitched and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me with sleepy eyes, giving me a small smile.

"Morning" I said softly.

"Morning" Simon replied, his voice a little raspy.

I shifted my position so I was on my back, Simon lifted himself so he was laying party on my chest.

I kissed his forehead. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired" he replied.

"Me too" I agreed, pulling him closer.

———————

Simon's pov

Wille and I were peacefully cuddled up next to each other, the only noise being our breathing, until my phone rang. I swiftly reached my hand under the pillow to retrieve my phone. I stared at the screen waiting for my eyes to adjust to the brightness

Ayub.

I looked at Wille before answering. "Hey, Simme, me and Rosh are on our way to your house. Do you wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, sure. Wille's with me by the way."

"Okay, cool"

"The Crown Prince is in your bed Simme?" I heard Rosh say.

"Shut up" I blushed, glancing at Wille.

"When we get there we better not see you two kissing" Rosh said sarcastically.

"Shut up" I smiled before hanging up, not even giving her a chance to finish her sentence.

"What were they saying to make you blush so hard?" Wille laughed softly.

"Nothing" I smiled, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment.

Once I recovered from my embarrassment, I asked, "Him and Rosh are coming over by the way, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine. When will they be here?"

"He said they're on their way."

"Okay" he said softly, smiling at me. He's still laying on his back, I was now sitting next to him. I looked into his eyes before leaning down to kiss him gently. It was only a peck before I pulled away. Wille stared at me with loving eyes, so I leaned back in, this time with more passion.

We only pulled apart because the doorbell rang, meaning Ayub and Rosh were here. I hopped off the bed, grabbing a hoodie from the floor, putting it over my bare chest. I gave one to Wille before I left to unlocked the front door.

"Hey guys" I smiled. They gave each other a look before walking inside.

I noticed and asked, "what?"

"Simme have you looked in a mirror this morning?" Rosh asked.

"No, why?" I questioned. She held her phone in front of me. I had two big hickies on my neck, and my hair was still messed up from last night. I quickly put my hand over my neck, covering the hickies.

Ayub and Rosh simply laughed while walking into my room. I followed behind them quickly.

When I walked into my room, Ayub had already sat at the end of my bed, Rosh was sitting in my chair, and Wille was sitting against some pillows.