𝘊 𝘏 𝘈 𝘗 𝘛 𝘌 𝘙 2

❝ 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

❝ 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞

"i've requested mrs bae and mrs son to perform the surgery on my daughter! i won't let other doctors do it except for them!" a man shouted outside of the room with people surrounding him. but first, let's clear this up. mrs bae and mrs son are no other than bae seulgi and son sooyoung themselves. just to clear it up, thanks.

the two (secretly) vampires stood there as they watching the whole scene in amused, well mostly sooyoung think it amusing. seulgi didn't know what to think of this situation, her mind keeps travelling back to this morning when irene couldn't join them for breakfast and hannie became upset because of it. her thoughts came to an end when a red light keeps coming from her phone, fading in and out. like a signal.

seulgi's behavior immediately changed. she lift her head up with a small smile and said,

"of course. me and mrs son would be delighted to perform surgery on your daughter." her eyes are glowing yellow, sooyoung didn't know what has possessed the brunette to agree with this but she finally gets it when she spotted a red light. nodding, the man let the two doctors do their work.

seulgi stared at the equipments with no emotions, but more specifically, a knife. her hands were shaking a little. sooyoung noticed that the older woman has been quiet for a long time now but didn't say anything about it.

-

irene gasped. she has done a terrible mistake. she ran to the temple with nothing but a sword.

the death omen won't be coming to her for nothing. she knows what will happen now. but only seungwan can see the future and her phone has been buzzing for quite a while. she didn't bother picking up the call. her heart was thumping, sweats roll down her forehead as she keeps on running.

slamming the door open, the ravenette went inside with a gritted teeth. "son seungwan, get to the point. what the fuck is happening?" the blonde couldn't stop irene's foul mouth and sigh. she stood up with hands behind her back, frowning, "they spotted something underneath the ocean last night. some sort of demon but we need to get a better view to confirm this. "

"a fucking demon? you have got to be kidding me? does killing bogum ten years ago not enough?"

"yes, it costed us a lot of people lives." seungwan snapped at the sensitive topic, "seokjin and namjoon died right in front of us. yerim almost face the same fate. most of my family members died. your grandmother died as well. it is enough." the room went silent. irene looked shocked and sigh in defeat, clenching her fists. the thought of her grandmother brings nothing but sorrow.

she couldn't snap back, what seungwan said is true after all. her head immediately turned when a person made themselves known at the frame of the door, knocking on it. "mrs son, we've checked the entire ocean but the thing that the local spotted last night couldn't be track down. it was too fast." the assistant bowed.

seungwan thought about it for a while.

"alright. postpone the search. clearly this thing is dangerous." she said while wearing the thick coat. irene glanced at the picture on the table, "death omen. i got that before coming here."

"what do you mean?"

"there's a dark figure, stopping me before telling me about the omen of death. it will be coming for us. no." irene shook her head, "i think it's gonna be coming to me." she said with a little bit sadness in her voice. seungwan let out a sigh then pull out a phone from her pocket, "seulgi, after you finish whatever you doing right now, stay there and irene will pick you up." the older of them two quickly interject, "w-wait, i'm kinda busy , you know?"

seungwan glared at her, "you're a monster if you try to avoid seulgi only because of this death omen." she replied after hanging up the call .

"but seungwan. . ."

"no. you'll do what i say and pick that damn woman up now. she's your wife and you have son at home waiting for you after you've upset him for not showing up for breakfast."

irene's eyes went wide,

"what do you mean he's upset!?"