Chapter 1: act 1 - being reported dead...

(The art is by me!)

The heroes went back to their base, bleeding and injured. "Captain.. " Dream said catching the hero's attention "Duckling! Your ba-" Hero Captain's words were cut when she saw the state the group was in. "WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE'S TOMMY?! HE TOLD ME HE WOULD BE WITH YOU GUYS AND-" Captain's words where yet again cut off but this time. Someone spoke "We were beaten up by the SBI, it was a distraction then an ambush.. " sapnap said.

~

Name: Captain

Real Name: Puffy WasTaken

Powers: telekinesis, Water, Ram and Healing

Telekinesis: The power is self explanatory.

Water: this power allows the user to be like water benders ig

Ram: allows the users to gain ram like traits

Healing: this power can heal any type of wound but if healing a very bad and deep wound the user can pass out.

Description: Puffy and Tommy were very close, Tommy was like a son to puffy and puffy was like a parent to tommy. People would be busy when Tommy wants to hang out with them so puffy hangs out with Tommy instead.

~

Puffy was about to speak but sensed that they would explain, "after we were distracted by the Sbi's robots they immediately attacked. And I guess you can tell the out come.. " Ant said "And then after we gained consciousness.. A robot took Tommy away.. And.. The robot was one of those killing machines the SBI made. " Shlatt looked away while puffy's eyes dialed "WHAT?!" she yelled out which led some people's attention to them "sorry puffy.. But.. I don't think he made it." Karl felt tears leave his eyes.

Puffy's eyes started to water as the tension of the room grew heavy "Tommy? The vigilante that help the heroes" a person whispered "He was basically a hero at that point since of 4 years of working for heroes. " another person whispered "I can't believe it.. " many people started whispering at the same time as the tension grew heavier than ever.

Puffy couldn't believe it, Tommy was strong he couldn't possibly die. . . And most importantly.. She couldn't believe that the person that was like a son to her.. Gone. After that the news had spread around it even reached the villains and vigilantes. and when that happened a villain meeting held up. Vigilantes were really rare, they were basically legends at that point, there were only a small amounts of vigilantes that were still active. the others either chose to be a hero, or the villain. :)

~

"awwww... I really wanted to meet someone good in tech like me~" " Villain Bee chuckled as he sits on his robotic bee, "Don't be sad, love. Maybe the new member of the SBI is good at tech" Villain Ender smiled at bee, Bee of course smiled back

~

Name: BEE!

Real name: Tubbo Underscore Beloved

Power: Bee, Resource, Goat And Strength

Power description:

Bee: allows the user to gain bee like traits, it can also give them a swarm of bees.

Resource: It allows the user to create resources from thin air. but after they create the item they can feel a little drained.

Strength: allows the user to get inhuman strength.

Description: Tubbo can switch to goat to be when ever he likes, he wanted a 3rd partner in crime.. someone that is good at tech..
Tubbo is Ender's fiancé :)