chapter 1: act 2 - the villains had gotten stronger.

{} SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, VERY VERY SORRY! {}

[]with the heroes[]

"FUCK THAT HURTS!" Sapnap yelled as the healer disinfected his wounds "Well I'm sorry SiR but you guys have been attacking the villains for weeks! they haven't even launched a single attack yet, you guys just. keep. ATTACKING. MEANING YOU GUYS GET FUCKING INJURED FOR NO REASON!" The healer snapped "He does have a point ya know?" Karl said as he sighed, "thank you for agreeing sir time traveler" the healer sighed as well. "There is no need for formalities Rafael" Karl smiled "Did you guys forget we're here too?" Dream, George, And Sapnap said in unison. "Heroes! We have a problem, the villains are attacking!" A guard yelled as everyone sighs in unison. 

"I guess you guys angered them" Rafael looked at them unamused, Sapnap glared at Rafael while looking betrayed at the same time. "Let's get this over with" Dream stands up as he picked up his trusty axe, the 3 nods and walks with him. Entering the scene news reporters in their helicopters immediately zooms into the scene, Oh how a small noise from the other side got all of their wanted attention. A small hum from the other side, a bone-chilling but soft voice immerged as the ground shook.

If you think you're a hero then die like one~

The hero's eyes widened as they looked at the terrifying sight, a gigantic robot immerged from the ground. Silver hair, black blindfold, pale skin, they were wearing a light green dress that complemented their skin. On their hand was a boy not that old, he wore a long red fur coat with the fur being black, He didn't wear his mechanic face shield at the time so instead, he wore a raccoon-like mask. This wasn't a villain, but a vigilante. Why is he doing this? Because he needed to have a dramatic entrance + become known while also being a villain while at it.

"Holy fuck." Sapnap said as he gasps at the robot, "We don't even have staffs that can make that shit what the fuck???" Karl looked at the robot in fear "Nah bro, The robot looks human the fuck??" Dream mumbled as the four looked at each other "We need backup." Sapnap said with fear, "YOU THINK???" George whisper-yelled. Karl immediately called for backup as the trio attacked, Dream grappled to the robot while the robot screamed in pain as the grappling hook went further into its skin. Everyone was mesmerized "Holy shit, It's like a living person!" Sapnap yelled, Tommy glared at sapnap, His pupils shrank with anger and they noticed in an instant. WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IT" THEIR NAME IS ROBIN YOU LITTLE SHIT.

Oh, here comes the S U N. :)

Tommy's hair grew in size as it hit the floor, his hair hid so many secrets. It's honestly like infinite storage for him :)

Their eyes widened as they saw guns appear from the hair, Tommy's hair held the guns as they made their way to the trigger. "Dance bitch." Tommy said as bullets started flying everywhere, The SBI had been forgotten at this point because of yours truly. "Damn, he is more rabid than us" Phil chuckled, the twins nodded and continued watching the fight. "We need a better distraction! They said they'll be here in 10 minutes." Karl whispered to sapnap, "Don't worry I got this" Sapnap shaped his fist into a thumbs-up.

"Is that all you can do? I bet you can't even beat us in close combat!" Sapnap yelled The words caught Tommy's attention and of course, he won't let that pass. "BE QUIET YOU IMMATURE SHITHEAD LOW-LIFE THAT HAS NO RIZZ, NO BITCHES, NO PET, AND NO MOTHER. YOU CAN'T EVEN GET CLOSE TO ME RODENT!" Tommy fired back and he knows he just made a critical hit, The SBI snorted trying to hold their laughter. Sapnap stood there "OH YEAH?! WELL- UM, WELL-" Sapnap gripped his hair in frustration, holy shit that burn was goin' to leave scars. "Well damn," Karl said amused while dream and George raised a brow, Tommy was about to spill more insults but then he heard a yell. "STAND DOWN VILLAIN," Awesamdude yelled as he sent glares, Punz stood next to him and rolled his eyes. "IM A VIGILANTE!" Tommy flips them off.

Their eyes twitched as they looked at him, Punz spotted the SBI cheering from the side. "The hell?" Punz raised a brow in confusion, Wilbur managed to spot him and just waved before cheering for his little brother again. "THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ATTACKING THE HEROES??-" dream yelled, Tommy's eyes twitched "DO YOU NEED TO SAY THE OBVIOUS?!?!" Tommy yelled back. "WHAT OBVIOUS?!?!?" George yelled "OH MY GOD YOU STUPID BASTARDS! YOUR GOING TO GIVE ME GRAY HAIR I SWEAR TO XD, AND NO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE HIM" Tommy pointed at Phil who finally gets noticed.

They looked flabbergasted as the SBI just smiled, THIS VIGILANTE WAS TAKING CARE OF THE SBI WHILE THEY ACCIDENTALLY DISTRACTED HIM??? "Oh shit, you aren't the villain the guard was talking about-" Dream said, "Wha- WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?! I ONLY ATTACKED BECAUSE YOU HURT ROBIN + WERE DISTRACTING ME + STARTED ATTACKING ME FIRST" Tommy yelled. "You guys need to stop with your 'Just because they look like a villain, they are a villain' shit," Techno said as he rolled his eyes "You can leave mate, we'll fight them instead" Phil waved as Tommy nodded and left the scene in seconds. "I guess it would be just the nine of us." Wilbur grinned as the heroes went back to their senses and soon became defensive, The SBI had a sinister grin, one truly fit for a group of villains, like they were about to take down their prey.

Now, how should we deal with you six? :)

[]TBC[]

VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG, TAKE THIS CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY :')