announcement / note

okay i know i haven't updated this fic in a while and i'm super duper sorry but i can't help but kind of have second thoughts about this fic. it's the first i've ever written and i feel like i could have done better with some elements. i also realised that there are several elements i've fleshed out much more now and that much more foreshadowing and a neater and more professional first few books could've been produced and it feels wrong to continue without fixing those errors. i guess what i'm trying to say is should i rewrite this book?? ik not to get attached to those made up numbers in votes and reads (though i certainly do appreciate them and love each and every one of you all for providing them) but i'm worried about whether the effort will be worth it. i'm also aware that many people don't really care about the quality of the past chapters and only want to see the story progress, so i'm considering that point as well. would you guys be open to reading a rewrite? the key elements and storyline would be about the same, but several things like kia's powers seem very childish to me now, such as how overpowered she is. morpheus' domain isn't control over reality, so it doesn't even make sense to give her such a power in the first place, and all of the little storylines like the stolls' ring they gave to kia and stuff are kind of hard to keep track of, so i was thinking of making a more organised and cleaned up version of this story before i continue forward. i already have the story outlined up till boo, including the aftermath act, but this little thing has been bothering me for a while, so i decided to take your guys advice and opinion on this, since you guys are the ones reading it.

for those interested in the rewrite, the new storyline will include a more realistic development of kia's powers and the powers itself (rather than 'okay she actually knows Everything and All already and yeah and she's actually Omnipotent God™️ ) and a more clean version of the story, including a more realistic and slow start to percy and kia's friendship. elements i hadn't make clearer first will be brushed up on, such as the platonic nature of kia's friendships and her FATHER-DAUGHTER bond with apollo and more complex relationships like with her and morpheus or her and luke. i'm also losing sight of whom i'd like as her love interest, so if you guys have any ideas feel free to comment them as well.

if you want a rewrite, comment on this paragraph.

if you would simply like the story to continue, comment on this paragraph.

if you have any ideas for any love interests you'd like to see (endgame), then comment your idea on this paragraph; feel free to include any tropes or dynamics you'd like to see as well (this includes friendships as well as other relationships).

anyway, i thank you all so so so much for being with me this far—again, this was my first fic ever so thank you for staying with me even throughout all of the cringe shit i've included in the fic.