1ෆ

„There you go madam. Cash or card?" „card please."
Tiredly, I wiped off the dirt from my hands, before placing back the pot of purple asters into the shelf near the store window.
It was a calm Thursday evening filled with the smell of my now low cold instand coffee and the different smells of the jasmin,lilacs,tulips and olive branch flowers.
I loved my job. Next to School,it was the only activity that brought me through the day.
Seeing the different hundreds of colours plastered on the flowers made me feel at ease.
I slowly packed my small bag and closed the shop behind me.
The cold instantly welcomed me as soon as I left the shop dropping a few raindrops onto my winter coat.
I opened my umbrella and calmly made my way home.
Arrived at home I put off my coat and shoes and placed my bag next to the shoe rack.
„Y/n are you home?", I heard a female voice calling out for me.
„Hi mom. How was work?" I greeted her smelling the fresh scent of the pasta casserole my mom was working on.
„It was alright. Why are you home so early today? It's only 6pm" she said, stirring the pasta.
„The shop was empty for around two hours, I figured I'd be a waste of time to stay longer."
She nodded at my remark and went over to the shelf on her left to grab two plates and cutlery.
We had a long conversation and eventually forgot that we already had finished our food.
„Oh,it's already 7 now. How about you go rest and we'll talk tomorrow?"
I nodded and went upstairs to my room.
My room. The only place in this world, where I could escape from everything even if it's just for a few hours.
I plopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone.
'jeong_inyz wants to be your friendˋ
„Huh. Who is that?" I thought, opening we_chat.
After taking a peek at his profile I accepted him and almost in a heartbeat,received a text.

Jeongg
Hey there!

Luv.shot
Hey,do I know you?

Im jeongin,from your history class :)
Aah,hey i.n
Is there a specific reason you text me?•^•

I was wondering if you had time this weekend. I'm not really the best
at the new topic and the others don't have time :(

Oh,of course! Meet me at the library at 11 then,I need to work at 2 tho

Thats Fine! I just have a few questions:) see you then!
(Seen)

Wasn't he the shy type of person? I've never even seen him talk to anyone before...
I closed my phone and picked out my night clothes.
Then I took a shower in the bathroom next to my room.
The shower made my soreness from work and school go away in a heartbeat as I let the hot water drops fall onto my bare body.
The bathroom light was a little darker than the lights in the rest of the apartment, giving it a calm atmosphere.
I got out and did my skincare routine, before heading back to bed and quickly falling asleep.

Next day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and the light hitting my eyes like an assassin.
Exhausted,I made my way out of my room to eat breakfast. However,I was left in confusion when I realized that my mum wasn't home. „She's usually still here at this time,where did she go so early?" i asked myself before pouring some cereals into a bowl with milk.
After breakfast I made my way back upstairs and got myself ready for school.
I wore an orange oversized sweater and baggy jeans . I put on a silver chain and put a few strands of hair behind my ear.
Arrived at school I waited outside for my friend nari. „Hey idiot. How was work yesterday?"
She hugged me.
„Oh it was fine. Not many people came tho so I got to close it earlier." I replied taking her arm to lead her inside the schoolbuilding .
„God I'm so glad we have a new schoolyear,now I can finally make up for all the skipping" my friend joked, as we reached the school board to see our timetable. „Are you kidding me? We have nothing together?? Cmonnn" I frowned, not happy about spending most of the time alone again.
Math,art and politics went by insanely slow as I now had history.
„I wonder if I have with jeongin again" I thought. Wait- what was I thinking? I barely knew this guy! I shoved the thought away and made my way to the classroom.
And just like I thought, the strawberry haired male sat there, in the second row, staring at his organized documents.
I decided to sit a row behind him,giving me the perfect view onto him.
Just like always,I wasn't listening to the words of the teacher,but this time it was because I was focused on something else. Or more like someone else.
I scanned his features like it's the only thing I do in life.
He wore a black buttoned down blouse and black jeans. His grey scarf was neatly folded and placed on the the chair next to him.
His backpack presented a few Hefts and loose papers. Also a Aluminium bento box.
It was a white backpack,spiced up with what seemed like thousands of decorations. Pins of many bands and clean sewed sew-on writings. He wore a few bracelets on his left hand.a green pearl bracelet, a purple- blue wool one and a red-black one.
I was halfway through my scanning,when the schoolbook brought me back to my senses.
I quickly packed my stuff and made my way out of the classroom towards the exit. When I got out I already saw nari waiting for me.
Together we went to the bus station to drive to my home.
The bus ride only took 7 halts and 18 minutes.
At home, nari and I worked a bit on her science project and played some online games.
To me,Nari was like my sister.i knew her since I moved to Seoul, 9 years ago.back then,she was the only person interested in me since I wasn't allowed in kindergarden due to my lack of Korean knowledge.
She helped me socialize and getting to know my surroundings better. Nari is by one year the older one in our friendship and she has purple,shoulder long hair. We share personalities and only with her I really feel safe.
At 8pm she left my house and I put away the stuff we just recently had spreaded.
I was very confused tho because my mom still wasn't home. „Where is this woman" I thought, getting comfortable in my bed.
„Tomorrow I'll meet jeongin. I wonder how he is like." that and much stuff about school were the last thoughts in my head before I drifted off to sleep.

God why is writing one long chapter more troublesome than writing two short ones- anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Merry Christmas <3